Amagami-san Chi no Enmusubi - Vol. 13 Ch. 105 - Three Paths Forward (Final)

Double-page supporter
NOT THE HAIR AGAIN FUCK THIS STUPID TROPE YOU DON'T NEED TO CUT YOUR HAIR TO SHOW US YOUR GROWTH FUCKING 'ELL JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FUCK MONOGATARI SERIES FOR MAKING THIS CUTTING HAIR SHIT POPULAR KJHSQFKJHQLJFHLmfqffjfj

Also Yae best girl go Reiko go!! 🤩🔥🔥
Agree, it's getting stale at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Yae had short hair during the visions of the future. Seems like they have some real basis after all.

Dex-chan lover
I have not seen anyone point out that her painting was made combining 2 styles; the one her parents had her learn for the background and the one she developed herself for the "characters".

Best genes girl

Also, the trope of women cutting their hair is so overdone I'm starting to dislike it. She even looked better with long hair... :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
While I wish her parents would have been fleshed out more instead of being “the cold rich parents who do love their child but don’t show it ever” stereotype, I’m glad they’re not completely one note, and I start to think that it might just be a Japanese trope that seems a little more alien to anyone outside of the culture.

Then again just saying “I love you“ is it’s own thing many cultures don’t like to say, still makes it very sweet how it was used here.

Dex-chan lover
She's the first girl to confess, Yae believers in shambles.

Dex-chan lover
Nice ending for this arc. The double page with her saying she loves Uryu looks amazing.
That said, I know it's a japanese thing to cut your hair when you resolve to turn over a new leave but I hate that. I love long hair on girls and while she's still stunning, I prefer her long hair style.

Dex-chan lover
Yae truly is best girl, out of all the Amagami girls...

...though I'm still crying for the other childhood friend :fml: :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
NOT THE HAIR AGAIN FUCK THIS STUPID TROPE YOU DON'T NEED TO CUT YOUR HAIR TO SHOW US YOUR GROWTH FUCKING 'ELL JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FUCK MONOGATARI SERIES FOR MAKING THIS CUTTING HAIR SHIT POPULAR KJHSQFKJHQLJFHLmfqffjfj

Also Yae best girl go Reiko go!! 🤩🔥🔥
..yanno that ritual haircut is referenced to in the negative in the Book of Genji - Genji Monogatari

Which means that it shouldn't be a new thing even a thousand years back, so just call it "a Japanese thing" and carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread