Amai-san wa Tsumetakute Amai - Ch. 23

Supporter
uc

Dex-chan lover
Not doing much to dispel the predator vibes he's got going there...
Oh fuck off with that bullshit. There's like a 2 year age gap between them and on top of that she is fully legal. Did you miss that they have been meeting and socializing for a year now? She's probably close to graduation by now.
They are both capable of giving consent and the MC has been nothing but a gentleman in his interactions with her. Nothing that's presented in the text suggests that he is grooming her.

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck off with that bullshit. There's like a 2 year age gap between them and on top of that she is fully legal. Did you miss that they have been meeting and socializing for a year now? She's probably close to graduation by now.
They are both capable of giving consent and the MC has been nothing but a gentleman in his interactions with her. Nothing that's presented in the text suggests that he is grooming her.
Didn't you know that if you even look at a woman who is 0.000000000000001 attoseconds younger than you, then you are a fucking pedophile and should be hanged???

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not from the US, but yeah this is common where I live too unless there's an actual 5+ years age gap or something. But Americans scream so much over this I thought it really was a big no over there. Especially since it always turns into an overly paranoid debacle about laws.
I remember when I was in high school half the girls dated college-age guys. And people enter college at 18 or sometimes even 17, it's not like a college freshman is 25. Not the ones who are trying to date HS girls at least.

THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT! GO GET IT GIRL!!!

Edit after Chapter 24: Goddammit!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm not from the US, but yeah this is common where I live too unless there's an actual 5+ years age gap or something. But Americans scream so much over this I thought it really was a big no over there. Especially since it always turns into an overly paranoid debacle about laws.
I remember when I was in high school half the girls dated college-age guys. And people enter college at 18 or sometimes even 17, it's not like a college freshman is 25. Not the ones who are trying to date HS girls at least.
I don't think it's as much americans as it is some communities in digital echo chambers. They live in a delusional reality.

Supporter
That's what I thought remembering, but I went back through the chapters and it's just not true.

As per Chapter 17 (which is some nebulous time in November-December), she's in HS Grade 1, which is ages 15-16. The start of the series is probably May-June-ish (school year is April-March and he's been living in the apartment for two months), so we're looking at at least a 3 year age gap for them. Nothing has actually been shown or said about how old he actually is, so that's just taking at the lowest possible age of him being 18.

Users who are viewing this thread