Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 91 - Heartbreak

Dex-chan lover
Think it helps everyone is very aware of how Edo's basically a high functioning autist.

Dex-chan lover
I was piling the chapter after the multiple release appeared, but looks like it was multiple release since it was the short one.
Well, this is good tho, i want to see about their relationship development.

Thank you for the splendid release as always.

Thank you so much for this update.

I am curious how it will go... And like, we don't know if anything happened, so I get what her mother's saying. But any other circumstances and the whole situation would have changed extremely. I think that's also why Yumika is taking it so well. Calling it a faux-pas is both true and inaccurate as it was somewhat out of his control. Plus Kouno is a greater person than honestly expected. I still remember when she wanted to get into Edo's pants and this would have been the perfect chance. She's still an honest soul tho and I respect that.

Thanks for the update! Yumika’s mom really dropping some solid advice. Dealing with geniuses isn’t easy.

Where did you go in Utah? It’s on my states to visit hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
Yumika's mom with those insights! Damn, she's so great!
Happy that Yumika's starting to realize that she needs the fortitude to date / marry someone such as Edo.

@saintguardian
Thanks as always!

whew, serious drama mixed with blunders not the right cup for me, but I want to see it till the end. just wish for eccentric Edo to realize the trap somehow but it's easy for advanced mind to miss a hint or two that hidden in the shadow especially with naive personality like his.

Aggregator gang
Luckily for Yumika, as mischievous as Kouno is she's not a twisted person, and mom's great words of advice helped her a lot.

That part of understanding a genius and the resolve to love one is very eye-opening

Group Leader
@Skyoket , @Ren-chan , and @sinfika You are welcome. Look forward to future chapters. It looks like Chapter 95 is the end of the arc.

@Yami-Ron Dice gods have chosen your comment. May I use it?

@ElBichoRaro Thank you. I'll try to post pictures of Utah when I get the chance for end credits.

@SunSun That's pretty much how I view most eccentric people. They are high functioning autistic people which means they have way different thought processes than us. Just have to put ourselves in their shoes and ask questions. Then understand that common sense doesn't work for them since common sense for them is totally different.

@moel Yeah, the multiple releases was a huge thing for me. I want to release as much as I can so I can get this done sooner. The future is uncertain so it's best to work harder to get it done.

@Nestrior How it looks, this arc will explain a lot but we got to understand. This is sold as a comedy manga which means this can swing in so many ways it's not even FUNNY! I disagree that it's out of his control because certain things he can control while others he can't. So I agree partially with your comment. I sure hope Kouno gets a lot more exposure to this chapter because it's way past due for some light on her character.

@Tbird90677 No, they aren't easy to deal with. I went to Fish Lake, Utah which is both a lake and a "town". It's a lovely place but you can definitely tell how screwed you are during winter.

@BanditHadron and @andrmnh I keep thinking of that one time Yumika imagined playing with Edo as a kid. It's pretty much how I think she needs to interact with him until he's fully "trained" in common sense. And yes, that's pretty much how things are with geniuses.

@theowww The way both parties think, I don't think it was a trap. I think it was literally going blind drunk sex. It's hard to remember things when alcohol is involved. Sometimes common sense is the hardest to teach to an advanced mind.

just popped in while stockpiling chapters) because the title was concerning. i shall return for a proper read once releases reach ch 96. better to read it in one go, in my experience

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian and that EQ and social cues aren't their strong suit.

My father comes off as that; used to speak 8 different languages, physics degree, was going to continue post graduate until his father, my grandfather said, "No i need you help be my business manager" and got an MBA instead, but has terrible sense for dealing with people directly.

@saintguardian But I do think it's a trap, trap for the old man. Plz look again at chapter 89 page 5, some kind of office politics was displayed there.

H5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread