Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 92 - At the hometown

Double-page supporter
Yay, surprise upload! Thank you, SG.

I have a really volatile temper, but I've almost never done something to prove people wrong out of it. If anything, I was more like Edo, being pressured into doing what was expected of me and not allowed to have my own opinions. The one time I tried to prove someone wrong was when I decided to get a job, rather than get a master's degree as per my mother's wishes. I have studying-related PTSD, so I prefer to work. The irony? I'm a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, Edo's mother is just bitch incarnate - how on earth did she manage to get married and have kids? Seems like the one possibility is an arranged marriage, and even that is suspect. I need to see Edo's father (I can't remember if we've seen him before :/ ).

@saintguardian
Thank you once more for your work - and to answer your question, yes, I have changed my plans to fuck with someone before. When I was younger (as in, VERY young), I used to be the shy kid at the back who never spoke to anyone and planned to stay that way - until when a group of older kids started harassing the younger kids, and I joined up with a few others in kicking the shit out of them. Major shake-up for my usual like, I tell you, since they were convinced I was the kid who was never going to do anything.

Well. When i get married, and i have a son, and he brings back a woman whos wearing something that even be called clothes...
Obviously I would respect his decison but, come on. If shes going to meet his oarents she should at least wear decent clothing

Had an ex tell me I’d never amount to anything. In the end it was the exact thing I needed to hear. I hate student loans.

That place in Utah sounds pretty nice and relaxing.

Yumika with the ultimate ego boost while doing nothing.

So Grounding Poles are a thing in Japan...?

That would help me a whole lot, because, let's face it... I blaspheme A LOT!!!

And that pesky god that I refuse to believe in keeps throwing random lightning bolts at my crotch every time I lewd a nun!

So I am constantly looking for a good place to hook up the electrical grounding wire that I have to keep clipped to the zipper tab on my pants!!!

Dex-chan lover
If his mom is shrewd enough to run a textiles business in Japan, her first question should be:
"Did you do something stupidly literal, Edo-kun? Again?"
Cos she already knows her son is kinda dumb.

@saintguardian
I have, until about age 25, changed my plans just to ruin somebody's day... oh, gods; SO MANY TIMES.
Hell, I would do it just for kicks when I was 21-22.
It's amazing the stupid things you do when you're young.
Had it backfire once, in a big way (for me), and just... stopped.
I don't believe she's had it backfire, yet... but maybe in the next few chapters.....

Group Leader
@BanditHadron I'm very convinced Edo is a product of artificial insemination, it would explain a lot of things.
No sane man would stick anything in that living wasps' nest

Group Leader
@ElBichoRaro Please don't tell me it's the sex education teacher I've heard about. :p You are welcome for the upload. Hopefully, we will get another three-chapter next week but that means I'll be abusing my proofreaders again. I need more donations so I can pay these guys/girls.

@BanditHadron You have NO idea how deadly the women in Japan homes can get. I don't think she stayed married for long and I think divorce is rather common in Japan. The face for Edo was blurred out so we haven't seen him yet. Maybe soonish. And I was the quiet kid that plotted to make sure none of the fallout came back to me. Sometimes fighting against idiots is the best cure.

@Kaiser92 Like the biggest backblast of the series so far.

@Archol10 , @moel You are welcome. Hope you enjoy future chapters.

@KreamPunk do you mean something like this https://images.app.goo.gl/GX1H4r7RgJpcUP82A ? Just remember what you wish for because of fashion changes with every generation.

@Tbird90677 Yeah, the best thing to do is prove them wrong. The best revenge in the world! Utah is relaxing but get's boring after a while. Yumika did A LOT of work before meeting the mother so I'm sure it's worth it to her.

@PervySageChuck Yeah, must be someplace with a lot of lightning strikes. I've seen these in towns that had buildings no taller than two stories.

@Cesarean-Pizza Dice gods have chosen you, I THINK you already gave me your approval. If not, I asked you in Discord.

@n3p1c1 isn't that what started this comedy skit?

@Seraphus Didn't she learn her lesson that her son was special several chapters before? I know it was the arc where she is given underwear made from him. Who knows how bad backfiring it will go but the future will show how this arc will go.

@Pinealoupe Same here, this is a comedy after all. There HAS to be a catch!

@DjAlexDubCheck I wish to inform you that I have met several women who were crazier than her with at least two kids. So not a lot of sane men in this world. Notice we don't see a husband yet.

@asfhoiasfjiasfjpi Awww, thank you. Just cuddle next time, kay?

Double-page supporter
@saintguardian Nope! I'm an ESL/SSL teacher, and I only teach adults. But to be fair, the difference between kids and adults is minimal considering that neither pay attention because they're too busy using their phones.

Users who are viewing this thread