Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 96 - Lingerie Collection

Dex-chan lover
Odd that they'd use Visa here, when it's actually a passport. Visas are granted by the country of entry.

woohoo yeah! paid vacation guys!
*cough, cough* aah Paris, a city full of love and romantic story comedy

Her face page 14, it's the best day of her life 😄

Also, thank you very much saintguardian, your the best 😘

Double-page supporter
@AnimeJ France is part of the Schengen agreement, so Japanese people only need a passport if they're going there for less than 90 days. Visas can be either granted at the entry to the country, or have to be obtained before travelling in order to be able to enter another country legally.

Source: I've had a USA tourist visa ever since I was a kid.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, here's hoping Yumika can keep Edo's attention away from international supermodels. She's definitely beautiful, but supermodels are people whose lives are dedicated to the ideal of beauty - it's hard to overcome that, even if it's only skin-deep (since a lot of them tend to be little divas).

@saintguardian
Thank you so very much for your work, as ever.

Thanks for the 3 chaPter drop! Greatly appreciated!

Yumika and Edo in Paris. He’’s totally gonna make these super models go wild. I do wonder though how this will grow his talent. He’ll have to make something “wonderful” but won’t cause them to get too aroused.

Dex-chan lover
Do I smell some Paris Syndrome incoming?

@ElBichoRaro
Don't forget how old this manga is - it started being released in 1990. It might very well be possible that a visa was still a requirement for Japanese to visit France when this chapter came out - I don't know when the agreement about visa-free travel between Schengen states and Japan became a thing. But yeah, as @AnimeJ said, it should probably say "passport" instead visa in this chapter. It certainly would make more sense that Edo does not have a passport and Wakamiya does than it would for a visa. Because why would she have a valid visa for France? She hasn't been abroad in any point of the manga so far, or been absent at any point for long enough to explain having been abroad.

Double-page supporter
@Narf I checked, and the Schengen zone was created in the 80s. As far as I've read, they didn't ask for visas back in the 90s.

Dex-chan lover
@ElBichoRaro
The signing of the Agreement and its implementation via the Convention were 10 years apart. The Agreement was in 85, but it only took effect legally on March 26th 1995 - any reduced border controls before that date were not in consequence of Schengen. And of course it still does not change the fact that visa-free travel for Japanese to France has nothing at all to with Schengen but is a different agreement entirely.

This was written in the 90s before the term had other meaning but I still cringe when I see “ED” as a brand for lingerie.

Group Leader
@AnimeJ That was my call on that. The proofreaders said the same thing but my mind kept saying, "It makes more sense to put Visa, so put it down like that". Feel free to blame me for that point.

@theowww Let's just hope this Paris arc doesn't attract more trouble. The chapter I'm editing now shows something a little different. I'm doing 97 and 101 right now.

@Ren-Chan You are welcome. And yes, I agree she's very happy. I personally wouldn't be happy since I heard that Paris was the dirtiest place in the world.

@ElBichoRaro That's what I figured but I wasn't 100% sure that was it.

@Seraphus He's a loveable schemer is what you meant. lol

@BanditHadron I think he will be happy to have more sources of women to try lingerie on but not have a sincere relationship with since Edo has eyes for Yumika.

@Tbird90677 That's probably going to be the hardest thing for Edo since he's immature in certain aspects. This might make him ten times better of a person but also give him a shield against the other people from firing him. Or worse.

@Narf Could be, who knows. I don't because I can't read Kanji.

@onepunchman You are welcome. Look forward to more chapters.

@pizzaguy As far as I know, ED wasn't a common term but it did exist before the '90s. I believe it was written about in the 1700s or earlier in doctor and medicine books. I remember watching a documentary about China having a "cure" for ED that was still in practice for today. It involved killing of animals that should be well left alone. Turtles, tigers, and the like.

Users who are viewing this thread