Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 97 - Paris, Paris, Paris

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the release, but i think it missing volume and chapter number 😆
Great works again @saintguardian !

Dex-chan lover
"Sirius" could also be "Iman;" she only ever used her first name, too.
And she was HUGE, worldwide; especially in Japan, so... could be?
Iunno, I'm just guessing after reading this a couple times.

Group Leader
@Hezkezl , @moel Sorry about that, I forgot to input it when I uploaded it. I was more concerned about releasing it than putting the right information. Thanks for that.

@Hezkezl , @ElBichoRaro , @badbryan87 , @BanditHadron , @Lusiphur_Malache , @3DrealBF , @Tbird90677 , @sinfika , @moel You are welcome. Look forward to the next chapter.

@PervySageChuck I'm afraid to ask why. :D

@BanditHadron I personally think the artist more of an "I did little research" than schizophrenic about the mental disorders. But I will not put it past the artist since the artist put Edo into the category of being eccentric. I'm thinking the artist is also "eccentric". I personally think all women are beautiful regardless of the size. Except for those with crappy attitudes and self-imposed Karens.

@biznizz My guess is, we might see her a lot. Her without underwear, that's a good guess. With underwear, hell yes!

@Cormin Thank you, I try to keep the information as close to the chapter as possible but some chapters don't give me much. So I try to find something interesting from previous chapters that I did not cover yet.

@SunSun Dice rolled an 8 and chose you. I'll be using your comment since you already gave me permission.

@Tiny-Timm Lol, have to say that made me laugh since I'm halfway through the next chapter. I think that Yumika would be one of the few girls that I would trust NOT to rape Edo.

@Kaiser92 Thank you for catching that, I forgot to put a note. That is a map of France.

@theowww I am betting one wholesome. :D

@Tbird90677 And a lawyer on call just to handle calls about his hands.

@sinfika Sadly, the translator is working as fast as he/she could because of how much this manga can be hard to translate. Especially this arc.

@Seraphus I'm guessing here too. I'm curious as to which model represents each. It would be nice to see a black model in this arc.

Group Leader
@BanditHadron Agreed, nothing wrong with short women. Just tall women are rare where I live so I came up with the philosophy that all women are beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread