Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 106 - Angel

I loved that models reaction when she saw Edo. Her demand was to get her own custom Edo underwear a few times a year.

Dex-chan lover
Edo better be super careful or he'll awaken something in that kid that shouldn't be awakened.

Edo is going to make underwear for little girls...

I can see it now...

"Edo, the FBI is here to arrest you."

"Why is that? What am I accused of?"

"You are accused of being a pedophile."

Edo has a puzzled look on his face and asks, "What's a pedophile?"

@saintguardian By the way, you have a blanket permission from me to use any of the idiotic, inane and irreverent comments that I might post any way you wish to... I am, after all, a glutton for attention. Even if it is the attention from my sister's trusty baseball bat that I get every time I open my big mouth to say something...

Double-page supporter
Lemme guess the theme.
Angel, mother, and ...uhm predator?

Fed-Kun's army
I hope Edo's mutant powers don't equate to underwear meant for minors; that'd be a step too far, even for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Wakamiya-san sees Amanda toy with Edo-San and just goes with it.

She's like: "eh, he gonna go there..."

Edo with kids, something I'd like to see, his gentle hands going to work should be fine, at least I hope so.

Group Leader
Please be aware that there will be a double chapter release and that will occur by Wednesday, Thursday the latest.

@Tbird90677 She isn't a fool. Anytime to make herself look younger and more beautiful, the better for her.

@sinfika Dice gods have chosen you, May I use your comment?

@Miriable Just like Dr Frankenstien https://youtu.be/WamF64GFPzg .

@PervySageChuck That is something that I could see happen but the way he "brushed off" the kid tells me he knows not to deal with kids. Smart man. Thank you. I will try to remember but my memory isn't the best in the world.

@sneezemonkey I am pretty sure it was the same tone but this was rushed so it's possible it was changed. Can you give me that page number so I can double-check? Thanks for letting me know about this.

@moel If you mean predator from the guys pulling the mugging gig with the kids, then yes.

@biznizz You and me both. He needs to have limits even for a comedy manga.

@asfhoiasfjoiasfjpi You are welcome, thank you for commenting.

@MangaOverAnime You are welcome, look forward to the next chapter.

@BanditHadron So am I. I'm hoping she doesn't pop up again until she's a teenager AT LEAST!

@Seraphus I think she's pretty much accepted Edo's stupidity.

@Relaxious Dice gods have chosen you, may I use your comment?

@3DrealBF Everyone is hoping for the best. Myself more than others since I won't touch loli or pedo stuff. It's just a rule I have.

Users who are viewing this thread