Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 108 - Find the Chairman!

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks as always for your excellent work.

I agree. People who do this sort of thing deserve a fate far worse than a mere firing. Sexual harassment is one of the worse things that you can do to another person.

@saintguardian
Thx for the chapters!

I remember at some chapter ago (ch. 89?) they're playing office politics, but I never guessed it'll be this soon. Poor chairman, BUT, he showed some hints that he knew this will happen. And I'm dumb enough to eagerly await his surprising cool come back.

Lastly, harrassing bosses tend to think with their genitals, that means if Wakamiya-san could play her part beautifully and provide good baits and gain evidences, more twisted good plots will become available. I think the author is very skillful in making unpredictable
thrilling twists.

Man, this isn’t gonna end well. I’d love to see Edo Judo throw these executives.
Though he could leave with his designs, take Yumika and possibly find the chairman and start their own business.

ugh alright just gotta suffer through till this guys number is up, wonder if it will get any worse before this arc is over.

Dex-chan lover
Hooray for a double release!
You certainly spoil your readers, @saintguardian...

I hope this piggy gets turned into a baconator; they certainly got the slimy, scummy, jackassedness of 90s C-level officers pinpointed!

Interesting change-up to corporate intrigue!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah its gotten better but it's still bad enough that there are still a need for women only train cars.

China is pretty bad too. Cause the CCP wants to keep divorce rates down, women reporting domestic abuse tend to get ignored or told to see a marriage counselor.

On the other hand, you have how out of control the #metoo movement has gotten, where even a false report will destroy the man's life .

Group Leader
@BanditHadron Wait until the Dear Reader end. You'll see how bad it is. Think along the lines of PTSD.

@theowww Well, the best time to strike is when everyone is being stretched thin. But that's also when the most brutal plans can fall apart because the adversary planned for it. The best evidence is recorded and undoctored photos.

@veneficae True but those plots I don't read because of how much of an NTR they are.

@JohnnE You are welcome. Thank you for commenting.

@Tbird90677 I got to say that things work often in his favor. I wonder if this will be a lesson on how to use Edo's talents to his benefit. I guess we will find out soon as this arc seems to be on a roll.

@KrispyFry15 Just wait, I'm sure karma will be a bastard to them.

@Pinealoupe It might get worse before the end of the next chapter. Who knows.

@Seraphus Dice Gods have chosen you and I already got your permission.

@SunSun I agree that false reports are something that is wrong in itself. Thing is, we don't know it's a false report until it's fully investigated. That's why video, voice, and written evidence is so valuable. The more witnesses and more people that agree that this occurred, the better.

@sinfika Thank you for commenting.

@BirohVlad It seems mine wants to scream, "Harder mommy, HARDER!" every time I work on this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread