Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 111 - At the Workshop

Dex-chan lover
Keep them coming!

Edit: Ok i did not mean it that way but ok!!!! lol

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks as always for the excellent work.

Sidenote, the fact that the author is aware women can be just as "starved" as men makes me like this even more (considering most mangaka seem to broach the subject by either not touching it at all and making women behave like nuns, or having all the subtlety of a blue whale crashing through the ceiling and making them just absolutely crazed). It's a good touch, and made me laugh out loud.

I'm glad that the Chairman is doing what more and more small companies have been doing IRL lately. I'm not against big companies per se, but when they become overly-focused on making profits above all else and damn the consequences - well, that's just no good for anybody but the top 5%. Glad to see it.

@saintguardian
EXACTLY! The chairman's son meet Edo once saw he had talent but then did nothing (that I can recall) to secure his loyalty before his takeover. Right now I can't even recall what the purpose of this takeover is. At this point I don't particularly want to do another reread until several more vol are translated.

@saintguardian
thank you the chapter

i do hope wakamiya will stop those HOUNDS!
hahaha
their eyes shows their intentions and it's not good
i'm afraid what they might do to edo and that will destroy edo's gift

@zxdwas hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
A nice coup by Chairman!
Going to vote me out? Fine; I'll make the one and only thing you need for success, ay which point you will have to buy it for $2.4 billion, and then I'll buy the company from you, and I'll be in charge again.

I remember when this happened with Apple and Mac... lol...

Group Leader
@shaggypaw That's the plan. Lol

@BanditHadron Dice gods have chosen you. I THINK you gave me permission before so I'm going to use your comment.

@Tbird90677 Edo's a complicated stupid genius.

@zxdwas Oh my.

@Pinealoupe That's fine, I expect this thing is going to get ugly from what I've seen. As long as it's hilarious as hell, I'm going to love it!

@sinfika You are welcome, thanks for writing. I figure she would have a LOT more teeth than Edo any day of the week. What they might have planned for him would destroy Edo but I think the chairman saw that writing on the wall and prepared him for the upcoming break.

@n0rthernlying Lol, considering that it might have been years since they felt anything like that, it's understandable.

@AMetroid I read the last few pages and thought of that also.

@Tiny-Timm Hey, if he's in for it, why not?

@Seraphus Wondered what happened between Apple and Mac.

@BirohVlad I'm not sure you are that bug but hello. Thanks for commenting.

Users who are viewing this thread