Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 113 - Spy Game

Group Leader
Poll link: https://strawpoll.com/uc199uu39 End Thursday so I know which one to work on.

Yes, I know. You JUST finished voting for your future. Now vote for the future of the releases.

Dex-chan lover
That title page giving off some bondage fairies vibe....

Taking on the firm using Gordon Freeman's favorite access route... And dang those ladies does it well..

@saintguardian thanks for the release!

i know i said this manga changed me..but not with whip 😅
but seeing how wakamiya can't handle edo, she might "expressed" her inner emotion to the fat pervert 😆

I'm not fond of the color pages (my eyes sting and water when reading it, which in turn gives me a headache) but I'm not going to complain if it stays. I'm not the only one reading it, after all, and I love the series so it's not going to stop me from continuing.. Unless it get seriously bad to the point that I can't continue. Oh, and as always, thank you so much for the release

Wow, that's a fast transformation. From office lady to spy and ending in S-queen. 😆

i don't know about it in japan but i never seen airducts sized big enough to fit a human body in it.
and thanks for the chapter!

That’s some high quality spy work. I’d love to have beautiful women crashing through my ceiling.

Really enjoying the color pages too! Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
The color version is bring out so much more detail. I feel we really get a better idea of the artists true intention by seeing it in color.

♪ She's a very kinky girl ♪
♪ The kind you don't take home to mother ♪
♪ She will never let your spirits down ♪
♪ Once you get her off the street... ♪

Bondage gear can be considered as lingerie too, right?

Asking for a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread