Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 11 Ch. 113 - Spy Game

Dex-chan lover
I am very much NOT interested in subbing, ever (I'm not kink-shaming, or anything; love is love is love); that picture of Wakamiya-san, though.... dayum!

I actually don't care much for the colored versions; Kouno's eyes are just too damn creepy in colour, and I feel like I'm missing details I normally see. It's fine, and it wouldn't keep me from reading, but it's definitely not my thing.

I am still in love with how well this artist includes realistic breasts and waistlines; that title page just looks accurate, and it makes it sexy.

Great redraws, and thanks!

Group Leader
@SunSun I'm so glad someone else caught that. I didn't want to mention it because I didn't want to "age" myself but I'm sure I've done that already.

@AMetroid Just have to remember that next time we see air ducts. Action movies apparently loved them in the 90s.

@Nestrac I was very surprised they fit considering how small they usually are.

@sinfika Your welcome, thank you for the comment. I have to say that Wakamiya is definitely showing more of herself than what we thought about. I would get a bigger kick if she showed her dad but I don't think she will even accidentally. The way things are going, I think Edo would see it and come up with another underwear idea for her.

@asfhoiasfjoiasfjpi Thank you for the comment and posting. Look forward to the continuation.

@BanditHadron Thank you for doing that, I do appreciate it! Sadly, you weren't chosen this time. Yumika is showing a lot more strength and I'm finding it a lot more attractive. A lot more gets shown in the next chapter.

@Guytsu Thank you, I watched the voting and I'm surprised that you aren't the only one who is upset with the color. So I will be doing a compromise that hopefully everyone likes.

@Ren-chan Is she a butterfly?

@BirohVlad Thank you for your kind words. I love how the girl literally jumps when he does that even though I'm sure he's done that action tons of takes.

@zxdwas Yeah, have her age a bit more and she is in milf country.

@theowww I don't know, they could be that small of a girl. Women in Japan are known to be small. You are welcome.

@Tbird90677 Thank you for commenting. I have to say that kick was a nice touch. Probably hurt like hell.

@Amariithynar Agreed, everything about the next chapter screams Bondage Fairies.

@Kaiser92 Him or us? :p

@n0rthernlying Dice gods have chosen your comment, may I use it?

@shaggypaw I agree, just sad that there are so few chapters that are in color.

@Tiny-Timm Odd thing is, that's one of my favorite Halloween songs to listen to during that time period.

@Haba If you consider previous chapters, yes.

@sillysack69 I'm pretty sure he was a masochistic simp all along and didn't know it. Maybe in "the closet". Japan is known for people in "the closet" because of how they are taught.

@Seraphus I'll be sure to tell your wife that if we ever talk. I'm sure it'll be a "hello, your husband is very interested in subbing. You should look into it." Kouno's eyes on one page are my fault because I couldn't edit it correctly. So it MIGHT be partly my fault. We do have to give the mangaka credit for doing such a great job on that front. Over the top breasts and hips are fine for other series but not one around women's underwear. Besides, we already explored that avenue.

Users who are viewing this thread