Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 117 - After One Danger

@saintguardian
thanks for the chapter

my vote is on strip club as a venue, good atmosphere for a lingerie show
yeah..real slick of elbow use edo 😁

Group Leader
@Kaiser92 Expect nothing but the best.

@RoyalSky Oh yeah, have to say that the look was the comedy.

@moel His face was hilarious and well done.

@Ren-chan Yeah, hopefully, they won’t let her model.

@Nestrac Considering that he got his own private view, not really but he is curious and so he could easily get sucked in. I think the fact that the chairman didn’t yell at the girls after it was pointed out is a lot more humble than what I have seen from bosses before. Yes, he should apologize but that’s to be expected for prideful people.

@student4444 I’m sure they’ll get married this season. But there are TONS of chapters ahead so I hope that the wedding isn’t rushed.

@Narf The models are professionals. Yumika isn’t a professional model but a professional secretary. So I expect her to be going nuts but the models, not so much.

@asfhoiasfjoiasfjpi I can’t argue with that but I’m still liking Yumika more. I respect your waifu and hope to see more of her.

@SunSun Thank you for the information. I might use that if they are mentioned again. Thank you!

@shaggypaw Thank you for the permission in advance. Sadly, you weren’t chosen this time. If I remember, I’ll grab the color of the underwear and put it at the end of the next chapter.

@Tbird90677 Thank you and you are welcome. Hopefully the next time you get it. Glad to hear you enjoyed the color. One commenter stated they wanted the color of the underwear so expect that at the end of next chapter.

@BanditHadron Your comment was chosen, expect to see it at the beginning.

@AMetroid I hope the ending on a high note continues but who knows. I agree that the ending was a high note.

@Pinealoupe Hmmm, wonder what the next couple of chapters will bring.

@BirohVlad You are welcome, glad you enjoyed it. Always welcome a good cliffhanger.

@Warmuffin Thank you for commenting, next few chapters will give us more views from what I saw in the colored version.

@n0rthernlying Lol, talk about a toss back to something old and shows our ages.

@Tiny-Timm What is the name of that song, don’t think I heard of it.

@Haba Tits with barbie doll privates. Got to love censorship. Knock on wood that the child is censored if they do something with her.

@sinfika You are welcome. I personally think it would be a great chance to even showcase more possible models for the Japan side. Who knows, a stripper could be the next model!

Users who are viewing this thread