Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 118 - Fitting

Dex-chan lover
oh for christ's sake it's not racist saying that asians have an easier time with aging
bloody snowflakes being offended for other people who aren't offended, like my dudes i don't know if you're aware but the author is actually japanese

Group Leader
@student4444 You are welcome, glad you are enjoying it. We are just covering our asses and bases as per se. You NEVER know who the reader is thinking.

@jak We are just covering our asses and bases as per se. You NEVER know who the reader is thinking.

@Ren-chan You are welcome, glad you are enjoying it. Kids have great ideas because their mind doesn’t know the limitations we have to live in. So they are a great source for input sometimes.

@Nestrac Same here, I love this kind of comedy manga.

@Tbird90677 You are welcome, glad you are enjoying it. The best way I could think of that scene is watching someone strip sexually and feel like that show is just for you alone. I think they are letting him do it because he promised before they had a chance to catch it. Thank you for giving me permission in advance.

@Kaios You are welcome and no worries. We all make mistakes and is fine as long as we correct then own up to them.

@encrypted12345 Don’t you just hate that? You get to work and the girls just want to get into your pants. If it happens to you, let me know because it never happens to me. :X

@Amariithynar Agreed and that’s why we are being careful. You never know what the reader is thinking or feeling while reading this. So far, everyone has been kickass about the series. I sure hope so also because I don’t want to break out my black bars of censorship. I love showing you guys everything that the original mangaka wanted to show. This sort of comedy is what I enjoy.

@theowww You are welcome, glad you are enjoying it. We are just covering our asses and bases as per se. You NEVER know who the reader is thinking. I do envy other people at times but I know I have my own things they envy for.

@BanditHadron Dice gods are on your side, so you’ll be chosen for one chapter.

@zephyr256 That’s a very good usage of Captian Obvious there. Lol

@zxdwas So wait, does that mean he makes cum gold?

@shaggypaw Your comment was chosen, so expect to see it on chapter 120 welcome page.

@KreamPunk It’s comedy gold in my opinion. Hilarious in every way included perversion. The good kind, I mean.

@moel I couldn’t agree more, got to give that little one the best future possible.

@Pinealoupe The idea, though far fetch in my mind, is that it’s putting one race higher than other races. I know this is meant as a compliment but… We are just covering our asses and bases as per se. You NEVER know who the reader is thinking. Thank you for reading, glad you enjoy the chapters.

@sinfika Dice gods chose you, can I use your comment for chapter 121?

@Haba I agree, the 90s where a different time compared to now. Better or worse is up to the individual to decide. We are just covering our asses and bases as per se. You NEVER know who the reader is thinking.

@asfhoiasfjoiasfjpi And the fact that the characters, themselves, are fictional and hold no real-world feelings that could be offended. We are just covering our asses and bases as per se. You NEVER know who the reader is thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread