Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 121 - Miya's Scheme

@saintguardian
three chapters..thank you for the Christmas presents, sorry can't give you all any presents
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR too, you filthy LAZY PERVERTS and amay fans!

lmao when the spotlight went to Kouno xD
a very devilish trick but she was right Yumika would definitely be spurred to action through jealousy

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the triple release x mas special, you are the best
gotta step up to the game now wakamiya, kinda felt bad for her but she's a stubborn one

Thanks for another great update!

Looking forward to seeing how things come together in the plant.

Man, that’s one really special presentation from Edo. I agree @saintguardian that they are forcing something and it’s probably gonna backfire.

Ohh.. I like it ... I like it a lot... It's a harsh approach to get Yumika to find the courage to step up to the challenge but now that she has seen it she can't let it go.... Edo better be true to those words or he will be in deep trouble.... Thanks for the triple gift.. Merry Christmas

Kouno sure made me shiver, reminding me how cunning a woman could be. Oh, thanks for the chapters! And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all people.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the gift! I'm really impressed that you managed to publish three chapters at this time. The only thing that got me through today was the thought that after the family dinner tomorrow I can pretty much relax until New Year (hmm, best laid plans of mice and men...). Anyway, God Jul (Happy Yuletime) as we say here in Scandinavia, we never bothered to change the old name of the pagan winter solstice festival just because a new sky fairy came in fashion. 🎄

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks for the excellent work, and holy crap, 3 chapters at once! Thank you! A very Happy Holiday / Merry Christmas and New Years to you.

I'm glad Yumika's getting back into the swing of things here, she needs a pretty major confidence boost in order to deal with those supermodels. And damn, Kouno's pretty cunning in these.

Ahahaha i had so much fun Reading the chapters, Thanks @saintguardian
Just, what the super models would look like, with other hair colors, such as black, brown or red??🤔
Once again, thanks for the chapters
tenor.png

Dex-chan lover
OMG I laughed at the end so hard. If this does not push her over the top nothing will.

We couldn't have asked for a better trio of chapters! What a nice Christmas gift

Dex-chan lover
Love it love it loveeeee iit!!!

Happy holiday all of you!

Group Leader
@asfhoiasfjoiasfjpi I can speak for myself that it’s going to be an interesting next year.

@sinfika You are welcome. I hope that we will continue releasing the rest of the chapters.

@Kaiser92 Merry Christmas

@Pinealoupe The best way to force their opinion on someone who is reserve is sometimes through fear. BUT this ONLY works in comedy manga.

@student4444 Thank you for reading and comment. She’s got to start showing her true nature or she’s going to be left in the dust.

@GuiltyShinobi The next chapter should be good.

@Tbird90677 You are welcome. I’m hoping to see the show in the next few chapters. Doing colored redraws will delay the crap out of me. I guess we will see how things go in the future chapters. Comedy has to ensue for sure.

@Nestrac The gauntlet has been thrown. If she backs down, she will lose Edo for good. Edo has delivered when he did 20+ girls in earlier chapters so I have no doubt he will deliver. You are welcome.

@theowww Dice gods chose your comment. May I use it? I understand if I don’t get you in time. Lazy Perverts was shut down until after New Years.

@Draugadrottinn I’m starting to get good at editing to the point where I can spit out so much. Have to warn you that it drains me, A LOT. Along with the proofreaders and translators. They did a LOT of hard work.

@BanditHadron Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to you also. I swear Kouno is just a giant kid with how she handles everything in life. Not a good fit for Edo but a good friend.

@n0thernlying Funny how Kouno is playing the cupid. Merry Christmas.

@BirohVlad You are welcome. The proofreaders and translators did a lot of hard work. I just hope people don’t expect the triple release to happen again. I question that also but I don’t have confidence in my coloring skills to try.

@shaggypaw Into insanity or to actually be a model? I guess we will see the next chapter.

@Tabal Glad we could deliver. I know it was hard for the group and I pushed them really hard. I don’t think I will do that again.

@moel Merry Christmas to you and glad you enjoyed it.

Users who are viewing this thread