Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 123 - The Reason Behind Her Radiance

Fed-Kun's army
As always, thanks for the translation. Im glad you managed to fly your drone again

Fed-Kun's army
Nice chapter. I completely feel for you and your mom. My dad has been going through chemo therapy sessions every 6 months for the past 2 years because of his bladder cancer. He had to postpone his recent treatment cause he caught virus. It was rough, but thankfully he got through it. Hope the best for you and your family and thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thank you for your fantastic work, as always. I hope you can keep safe, and your cousin gets better quickly. I agree on how the selfishness of others is infuriating - I have a very close friend who's had at least 2 of the most important family members in her life contract covid, all due to the selfishness of others (thankfully, both have survived).

Glad Yumika pulled through the harassment of those jealous foxes; the supermodels' encouragement played no small part, I suppose, hahaha. They'll get put in their place when she outshines all of them, though.

Jealousy is an ugly thing that will quickly negate any outer beauty a person may possess.

@saintguardian
I'm sorry to hear your cousin caught the coof and glad to hear she's doing well! A friend's 90+ year-old mother got it and kicked it's butt, so don't let the horror stories make you panic.
Remember: be cautious, not crazy.

Thanks for another great chapter!

The jelly from the models was amusing. I really enjoyed the response from the Big 3 to Yukima though. I’m looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Well... The envious models isn't all that wrong in their suspicions .. But it is Edo not the chairman who made her the centerpiece... And she really do like Edo ... Like a lot. And thanks for the work. The only possible encounter i´ve had with the covid is a co-worker who has a friend who caught it so he got tested before returning to work after christmas / new years eve ... The best of wishes for you and your family.

@saintguardian
thank you for the chapter

@ fellow perverts wherever you are, stay safe. we still have another 7 years ahead of us.
by this day i already lost 3 person who are close to me, 2 from covid and 1 coz she can't get properly treated in the hospital

Group Leader
@student4444 You are welcome. I enjoy taking pictures but hate the idea of me being in a picture.

@assfield Glad to hear your dad has made it. Hope that’s the last he will have to deal with Chemo Treatment.

@BanditHadron Yeah, I just hope she recovers. She has a newborn and she’s been getting the worse of life. Yumika has to show her shiny spine if she wishes to keep Edo. She really needs to scare off the other girls because there are already 3 girls interested in him.

@Tiny-Timm Yeah, cautious not crazy is probably the best thing for pandemics like these. I’m just glad it’s not airborne. If that were true, it would be a lot worse. I also agree that jealousy is the ugliest thing someone can have and make them unattractive.

@Tbird90677 The next chapter should be really good. I’ll admit that jealousy can be funny but also damaging to those who experience it. Oh well, get stronger or let it control you.

@Nestrac Can I use your comment? The dice have chosen you.

@sinfika Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you are taking care of yourself. You are welcome to the chapter.

@BirohVlad Thank you and I hope your family is staying healthy and safe also.

Users who are viewing this thread