Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 126 - Yumika Sensation

Hm. Left my shotgun at home again. I'll go grab it in time for next chapter.

Group Leader
@Sasso Iā€™m pretty sure you can measure it. Just remember that they are human too. So just hate them for being the lowest a human can be, like me.

@zxdwas Yuck, I am NOT a fan of NTR. Having someone taken from you and the person who is taken accepts it sickens me. Itā€™s a fantasy that usually ends up in rape which getā€™s into ugly territory.

@jak There is but itā€™s really hard to find someone who will deliver just the news and avoid opinion. Itā€™s a profession that has died out, I think, last year when a famous reporter died. And itā€™s why I stay away from politics.

@Nestrac I guess thatā€™s why itā€™s always best to water your humans once in a while. Or else they become grouchy and demand things they donā€™t deserve. Lol The answer to your questions will be answered in this arc. I remember reading a romantic comedy manga where the MCā€™s father did EVERYTHING he could, regardless of how the subject felt, in order to get a naked picture. I havenā€™t picked up that manga because I have a feeling that the gag continues and it gets worse.

@Narf If mace wasnā€™t illegal in some states and buildings, I would. Though I would prefer a taser, those are more fun.

@Tbird90677 Your welcome. The reason why they donā€™t lock doors is that comedy? Most vehicles before the 2000s didnā€™t have the auto-locking feature. If my memory is correct. Agreed, the photographer is a little aggressive and creepy.

@assfield Can I use your comment? The dice gods chose you.

@Rymar Couldnā€™t have said it better myself.

@affftedio The question is, how near? This arc, most likely.

@fakeirish The auto-locking feature wasnā€™t common until after the 2000s. My car is a 2002 and it doesnā€™t have that function. The manga is set in the ā€™90s.

@evilengineer We shall see. And I agree, this manga is old enough to have college kids.

@Pinealoupe Iā€™m curious if this will turn into a nude model arc. Iā€™m pretty sure she wonā€™t do the nude modeling. Itā€™s just her character not to. Now if it was Kouno, then she would do it for the right amount of money. Sheā€™s more carefree like Yumiko.

@DjAlexDubCheck And didnā€™t it become a ā€œstandardā€ feature like 20 years later?

@BanditHadron Thank you. Iā€™m curious as to how far Edo will go.

@student4444 You are welcome. If itā€™s a comedy, Iā€™m sure he will be ground pounded.

@sinfika Your welcome and maybe talk to your partner.

@Seraphus I actually googled the speed of a van needing to go in order to scrape the skin off. Sadly, my google-fu didnā€™t give me an answer. Hopefully said person wonā€™t take long in order to finish the isekai once I post it on discord. And thank you, Iā€™m glad sheā€™s home.

@Amariithynar I did a Milf one and a furry one. I have been meaning to do a lot more. If you want names, I can PM you them.

@BirohVlad I would assume that if my girlfriend either didnā€™t get him off her violently, I would soon follow with lots of violence. Forcing someone isnā€™t my cup of tea nor kink.

@KreamPunk Have a little faith in Edo, he did learn hand to hand combat.

Dex-chan lover
@SaintGuardian Yes, please! I've been curious which ones you did for awhile now, since you first mentioned that you do, in fact; however, without knowing what you released them under or where (since they don't seem to show up under your account here, far as I can see), I have had no idea which ones you did and haven't been able to search them out (searching under "saintguardian" on usual sites has returned nil as well).

Users who are viewing this thread