Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 130 - Beautiful Angels

Dex-chan lover
When has the line " i am quite famous among the ladies" never been a creepy sentence

Fed-Kun's army
Is this dude basically the sight version of Edo?
Does this mean we will have 3 more characters with special senses that get women wet?

I really don't like him. No matter if he's good at his job or not, he's a creeper. Also the "Nude Selfie" thing has me very worried, suspecting that he's involved.

And thanks a ton to the Lazy Perverts for translating. :)

Fed-Kun's army
this type of trope really brings back the early 2000 type of drama
thanks for the translation

That NO! is a very hard promise to keep when everyone there's in the know wants to touch the "poor" man... But he does comply to what he is been told (well ... after he has learned to control himself) where as mister creepy is a lost cause for any reason....

Dex-chan lover
I would've made this very plain and simple - other photographer comes in, and a complete refusal to do any project with that man, or they get a different company. They have the pick of the litter given how much of a stir they created with their supermodels.

No working with creepy paparazzi. Actions have consequences.

Fuck this guy, I hope he disappears from the manga ASAP.

Dex-chan lover
1. I love the touch of "EDO" on the side panel of their panty set; that is brilliant redrawing, and I think it needs to be acknowledged. Great work, SG

2. Page 15 left me in a rage. That gaslighting, assumptive, creepy piece of SHIT needs to be hung on a damn Meat Hook. I didn't need a trigger warning, or anything, but... I have had that kind of stuff happen before I learned how to say "fuck no" and it is the most realistic thing I've read in this manga.
Man, I want to kick that motherhumper.

Thanks for the update!

Not happy to see creepy photographer guy again. Yukima looks like she might fall under his influence.

Dex-chan lover
Reporters and their cameramen are known as "vultures" for a reason.

Aggregator gang
What's up with the ocular powers? Can he really rival Edo in the lewd superpowers business?

That aside, if he does a real good job here, he might be contracted to the pixy team as their photographer and we'll probably see more of him, sigh.

ugh I knew this guy was coming back, apparently we needed another antagonist and rival to Edo although whats hilarious is how Edo up to now hasn't cared about that, he lives to make underwear.

Group Leader
@Warmuffin I don’t know, I’m still trying to come up with an example.

@TrollKing1 From what I gather, yes on the sight and who knows when it comes to other senses. It would be interesting to see if they manage to get a musician, chef, and perfume chemist. Then again, smell and taste can be roped together into a great chef that deals with many pleasures.

@jak I agree, it would be interesting.

@Ren-chan If only it was that simple.

@Nestrior You are welcome. I thoroughly think he’s going to be a major pain in the but for this volume and next volume. I’ve seen the pictures for this volume and it doesn’t look like he’s going away.

@student4444 You are welcome. Yeah, it does bring a lot back but I’m thinking this kind of drama is older than 1980’s.

@Nestrac Edo has been taught what No means and not to touch people willy nilly like before. He can be taught, the creeper might not.

@Narf I agree she could have told them no and to fuck off with him BUT where is the comedy in that? I’m waiting for the punch line here so feel free to wait with me. Sadly, he’s in this arc and this arc continues onto the next volume.

@Seraphus I didn’t even see that until you pointed it out. That was all the mangaka’s work. Could I have done it? Yes but I don’t think I could have gotten that good of a font. Your gonna rage the rest of the volume because he’s not going away. He’s like a bad tick that leaves just as it knows it’s going to die.

@Tbird90677 You are welcome. I am hoping she tells the models what to expect from the photographer so they can advise how to handle the creeper.

@SunSun At least Vultures go away after the carcass is gone. Those guys won’t even do that.

@andrmnh You won’t believe this but you got chosen again. Can I use your comment?

@Pinealoupe Edo lives to make women feel comfortable and loved in underwear. Well, mostly just underwear but that’s what makes him so simple and hard to corrupt. I was expecting to have that one fashion expert to make an appearance since he’s a competitor for Edo in fashion sense.

Users who are viewing this thread