Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 132 - Both Body and Mind

Dex-chan lover
I am expecting the switcheroo, but i know he will stay a piece of shit until he, hopefully, goes away soon.

Double-page supporter
If this is going by the cliche (this is just a guess and not what will actually happen)
Dude will actually get her nude in a photoshoot, but MC shows up or some other BS and realizes no matter how good the shot of her nude is he can't make her look as good w/o MC touching her/ being there.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks for your excellent work, again. Permission for dice gods if it happens.

God damn, this dude is creepy. Reminds me of a story a friend told me about a particular internet idol in Japan, where an obsessed fan managed to find her home & break in after he managed to read street signs through their reflection in the idol's eyes. She ended up fine and he got arrested, but man, that's disturbing as shit. I want this obsessed guy put down, or at least put away.

On a sidenote, I'm very glad to see the popularity that Edo's work has gained already, hah! But Yumika better step up her game, and Edo himself needs to do more.

Dex-chan lover
Edo just needs to YEET this dude into Tokyo Bay and be done with him.

This guy will come and go. Maybe he will force some progress between Edo and Wakamiya, but they'll be together in the end so just I'll just ride out the storm watching tropical travel shows drinking Piña coladas.

Thanks for the chapter! and yeah this photographer is really coming across as creepy. Wish Yumika would just tell the chairman that she wants nothing to do with him but she obv isn't gonna say anything.

Thanks for the update!

Man as if creepy guy couldn’t get any creepier.

I’m loving the panic at the old pixy company with the new ceo.

I;m waiting to see both 0f these characters getting their “rewards”.

The CEO is really in a bind now since his pride is gonna take big sour hit or he is going to be the one to take burn of the anger from shareholders who could have earned more than they will as long as he stays stubborn... And I really hope that the chairman doesn't get suckered to in to deep in Kikuchi's dirty mind... Or he's gonna eat more humble pie than he is ready for...

@saintguardian:

Thanks for the chapter and your dedication to uploading it despite Mangadex's recent issues!

This chapter made me feel a bit better, surprisingly. Mainly because it shows that Mr. Sleaze is only looking at Yumika as a photo "conquest" and not in a romantic way of any sort. He's still a sleazebag, though. And even worse, a professional sleazebag.

After thinking about it a bit, I can think of several ways that he'll get Yumika to pose for him. Since I've hit the mark with a fair number of my guesses, I'll put them in a spoiler to play it safe:

1. He convinces the Chairman to have Yumika pose for him in exchange for the services of other models he's in contact with.
2. He gets Kouno to agree to pose for him, making Yumika insist that she be the model instead.
3. He convinces Yumika's parents that her posing for a professional photographer like him will do wonders for her image.
4. Edo does or says something spectacularly stupid that makes Yumika decide to do the nude photoshoot as "revenge".
5. ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Let's see which one, if any, turns out right!

Group Leader
@zxdwas I’m hoping he just leaves but we know he won’t. It’s funny if he stays.

@fakeirish That’s a possibility. I guess we will see in the following chapters.

@BanditHadron I couldn’t agree more, this guy is showing how ugly people can get. I’m still wondering if the mangaka ever came across a fan obsessed as that. Reading that makes you a little scared as to what could have happened to the mangaka.

@AnimeJ Yeet? I’m sure the photographer knows how to swim. Give him new shoes to go swimming in.

@Pinealoupe Lol, yeah. He will come and go. I just like the idea where the writer is taking us.

@RoyalSky Your welcome, thanks for commenting. I completely agree, she’s going to keep quiet once the chairman lets her know who’s taking the picture.

@Seraphus Awww, you just love him too much.

@Goldni There HAS to be a reason why he’s in this manga. Question is, what is it? I plan to keep going just to answer this question.

@Tbird90677 Dice chose you. May I use your comment?

@Nestrac The wolves from the shareholders are just waiting for him to screw up. He did it once but with the “plan” of owning Edo. That didn’t work out at all and I’m hoping the staff from the other group walks out. I’m curious as to what the secretary pool has for contracts. Like, do they have a non-competitive clause written in there? I’m hoping the Chairman has run across his type before and knows how to handle him.

@Assam You are welcome. Thank you for commenting. Yeah, I think he’s going to toss Yumika aside once she takes off her clothes. She has a lot of offers but that goes for all women. I hope creeper realizes this but I HIGHLY doubt he will. I think he’s too far gone. You made a lot of good points, I think at least one of them will happen but I don’t think number 1 will happen. He has Edo and that news broadcast for that.

@BanditHadron

The Japanese pop idol story is actually much worse than what your friend told you.

Not only did the stalker find out where the singer lived through reflections in her eyes on her selfie, he even determined the floor and unit of her apartment by studying the direction of sunlight through the windows of her videos. He then broke into her apartmment and sexually assaulted her.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-50000234

It makes you realize that you never know just how much information you accidentally give away in your social media posts.

Users who are viewing this thread