Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 20 Ch. 228 - Clad in Armors and Helmets

I hope that the interview dosen't end up being a smear campaign and they just want to ask some critical questions but it unfortunately seems that it isn't going to happen

Last edited:
They're going a little overboard with the whole armor and gloves thing. I get that this is the gag of the arc so far but it's not like they hate Edo and maybe he can just respect their wish not to be touched?

Group Leader
Thanks for your translations Saintguardian!
You are welcome, look forward to future chapters.
Thanks for the translation, also I'm surprised the comments are back.
The fact we can comment is very nice. Let's me talk to fans again.
I hope that the interview dosen't end up being a smear campaign and they just want to ask some critical questions but it unfortunately seems that it isn't going to happen
I am hoping the same. The manga really needs a positive but harsh spin. Especially with the stupid rape chapters. Let's hope the interview will be shown to us at the end of the arc.
They're going a little overboard with the whole armor and gloves thing. I get that this is the gag of the arc so far but it's not like they hate Edo and maybe he can just respect their wish not to be touched?
When it comes to this manga, over the top is what it's based around. lol But yes, I agree. They went overboard. I personally think Edo doesn't want to touch them but he's being egged on by two troublemakers. Well, one troublemaker and one prideful woman.

Users who are viewing this thread