Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Yumika's Transformation

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, FUCK, FUCK this. Despite Uzuki-sensei's insistence, the "underwear thief" is neither funny nor cute. He's a slimy fucking maggot who didn't deserve a single panel in the first place. And in raping Wakamiya to give some random asshole a bit of fap material, Edo has finally become the matching piece of shit.

Goddam, this chapter pisses me off! Up to this point, I'd been enjoying Amai Seikatsu (with a few mild reservations). Now I feel betrayed and wanna kick Uzuki's fucking dentures in.

:angery:

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, FUCK, FUCK this. Despite Uzuki-sensei's insistence, the "underwear thief" is neither funny nor cute. He's a slimy fucking maggot who didn't deserve a single panel in the first place. And in raping Wakamiya to give some random asshole a bit of fap material, Edo has finally become the matching piece of shit.

Goddam, this chapter pisses me off! Up to this point, I'd been enjoying Amai Seikatsu (with a few mild reservations). Now I feel betrayed and wanna kick Uzuki's fucking dentures in.

:angery:
You know, girls also raped mc by stroking his dick forcefully, they also repeatedly strip each other in their underwear/almost naked without consent...
I agree with this panty thief being an annoying character through and through until now.

Just forget about morality reading this, unless something goes too far for you, it's readable x)

Users who are viewing this thread