Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - Exorcist

Group Leader
I wish to thank the people who have donated to the cause. With the money I saved, I was able to get my hands on a cheap drawing tablet. Which means either next chapter or the chapter afterward will be done by redrawing. So I will be naming my tablet "Donors" because everyone who gave me money made it possible for me to own one. I already got the next chapter translated and I'll start working on it.

I won't be asking for money this volume or the next. I want to give you guys a break so you don't see the request for money all the time. Every reader here is really nice and posting or sending me emails. I welcome those and it encourages me to continue posting here. Thank you again EVERYONE!

Group Leader
@Arnold_le_joufflo thank you for the input. Every little helps. Thank you for reading!

Thank you for the chapter once more @saintguardian.
Each chapter you're improving the quality and now its really pleasant to read.
As for the release day of the chapter, up to you as i don't have any preference.

Have a good day.

Group Leader
@tadanolurker

thank you for the information. Every little bit helps. I have already managed to redraw and almost done with the next chapter. So the next chapter should be really clean of Japanese characters. Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the next chapter!

they really letting her die huh? lmfao xD i can excuse the cursed corset but letting her be in danger of her health all because they believe the main guy can save her with his own is pretty ridiculous. still the manga is pretty enjoyable.

@grimmz
From what has happened so far(I've been skimming through this arc) yep, that is the whole point of this arc. I can't wait for this arc to be over and hope it doesn't go in this direction of writing from the author.

Users who are viewing this thread