Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 79 - A New Assignment

Group Leader
My Ko-Fi has been taken down. Apologies for doing this but the page was stuck in limbo and under review since I started it.

Contributor
Ah the lesbian teen tennis player. But yeah this is the 90's, expectations aren't exactly high for this. But that leaves room to be pleasantly surprised.

Double-page supporter
Or maybe she's afraid of men because of very strict upbringing. Just my $0.02. Still, it'll be an interesting arc, and I'm glad that we got an early release. SG, you're awesome

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe a Lesbian till Graduation type. Just until she finds out the size of Edo's...
bank account.

Though with this story I'm sure she'll be a U-haul lesbian with just that one hand holding.

Yeah yeah no interest in men. I give her a few chapters of Edo's sexy touch and get back to me.

Dex-chan lover
Lesbian in japan...Ohooo... Now we're talkin' ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Btw, iirc old series rarely got licensed in US (CMIIW, I'm not americans)
Regardless, i will honor and support your decision.

Thank you as always.

Edit: your story was like mine. I was homophobic too, until i realize my fear and hatred was because the influence of my surrounding. If I'm going to hate or fear them let it be my own decision.

people often said "with great boobs comes great problems", now i know why. besides her body pains, i think she must have been through sexual harassment to the point of lose interest towards opposite sex.

edit:
i don't care about others sex orientation actually and yes i'm straight, but i personally am homophobic because of their gropings in my teen days. that leaves a deep bad memory that drives me on alert whenever such people comes around me.

Dex-chan lover
I also hope this is a topic that will be approached in a healthy manner - lesbianism in Japan is treated extremely... Fetishistic, is the best way I can put it, I suppose.

@saintguardian
Danke schon.

Aggregator gang
I mean.. She might have a distrust of men since perverts are eyeing her everywhere. Might consider her options with Edo though.. But I doubt it's gonna turn out like that.

Dex-chan lover
Maaannn.... I really hope this is handled well; I love this manga, and i really don't want to see some cringy stuff that hits my personal life.

@saintguardian great redraws!
Yeah, upbringing has a TON to do with how people view others; when you're told from an early age that gay/interracial/other religions are a "sin," or are in some way "bad," it takes travel and exposure to learn that it's really nobody's business what other people do if they aren't hurting others.
I think "minding one's own business" may be the highest form of civilization, actually... lol..
Also, yes; Black Gakkou is a filthy mess, and it's all due to somebody's temper tantrum. Uggh. I'm told Dropout may continue it, anyway; the mangaka was non-specific about a few things, but if it gets an English release.... well, we'll see.

Group Leader
@denim Agreed

@KreamPunk Well, massive compared to other women, Yes.

@EnRyuu_surf I am sure it's a lot tighter than we know. Edo has a lot of work ahead of him.

@Kaiser92 Your welcome.

@Deoxyribo9 Correct, it's best to keep expectations low just in case it's really, REALLY bad.

@spicypeppers Y'know, that's a good question. I'll find some and put it at the end credits for the next chapter. IMO, all women are beautiful except for fucking personality Karens. They can go fuck right off into hell.

@ElBichoRaro , @andrmnh Yes, there is a lot that I am speculating here. I'm hoping the mangaka would give us a reason or something. Until then, it's all speculation and whatnot. You do bring up a good idea though.

@DaJa-rahrah Why did I hear CSI Maimi's opening song when I clicked on spoiler? U-haul Lesbian is the first time I heard anything of the sort. I had to look it up to see it's someone who wants a quick and fast relationship. That works for some folks but only if they both expect that from each other.

@evilengineer I was able to quickly look (about 5 pages into each chapter) through some of the chapters and it's actually 4 chapters in that look interesting. We will have to see.

@moel This should make the story interesting. I think I saw they even have a tennis match where poor Yumika gets it in more ways than one. It's going to be good! Well, I'm sure this manga won't get licensed for various reasons and none of which are due to nudity. Seriously, I've seen licensed manga have more nudity than this one. And a shit ton worse plot. I am thankful for those who were patient with me and willing to let me learn from my stupidity. That's probably what made me a better person was because I had such a positive feedback from people.

@theowww That would make a lot more sense. Sexual harassment affects people to the point of where they are mentally scarred regardless of age and gender. I'm sorry you had to experience such things in your life.

@BanditHadron , @samuelasmith You are welcome and I hope so too. So far, the mangaka hasn't disappointed us yet. The next few chapters will tell us.

@Seraphus Dice gods have chosen you! I will have your reply on the front page.

Aggregator gang
Huh, that Japanese slang for lesbians "onabe" is quite interesting, in Dutch we have the slang term "pot" (meaning pot as well) also meaning lesbians.

Users who are viewing this thread