Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 82 - Aim for the Heart

Double-page supporter
My opinion hasn't changed. She needs a good old dose of chanclatherapy.

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaand she's even using a tennis ball to sexually assault Yumika. Great. Can she be taught a lesson already? She desperately needs one in what is and is not appropriate.

I can't offer any good critiques on this sort of character, since they always make me want to take their heads off with a 12-gauge.

@saintguardian
Thanks as always!

thanks for the chapter. lol the last page. That's not a sexy moment... That can cause vaginal burns and bruising.

Dex-chan lover
That girl has more issues than Time Magazine.

@ElBichoRaro plainly her abuela was not present during her formative years.

Aggregator gang
Lol hope you gather enough strength to get through this arc, thanks for the work as always.

Thanks for another chapter! The tennis chick is something else. Assault with a tennis ball is a new one.

Hm, I get why people dont like this arc too much, but with how this manga has played out so far, I can almost taste this plan backfiring soon(tm) (for Tachibana that is).

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the splendid works as always.

Regardless the issue, big-sized breast always make women feel uncomfortable (fyi i'm a male), i knew this from my friend that had slender body while her breast are quite not proportional, while the males cheer it, but soon feel sad for her since her back slowly hunched. She need to go to the back theurapist at least once a month. Fortunately some colegues introduce her to some back support bra or something, it was designed for pregnant / breast feed woman.
Now we can cheer up again without feeling guilt.
PS: we done no sexual harasment, it just a sight for sore eyes.

Group Leader
@KreamPunk , @Kaiser92 , @ElBichoRaro , @Goldni , @BanditHadron , @mikeceara , @Seraphus , @koikun , @andrmnh , @Tbird90677 , @Missingno_force , @Hezkezl , and @moel Thank you for your kind words and you are welcome. I wish to apologize for posting this a day late. I got a new tablet and couldn't keep from redrawing and doodling. So I got distracted and lost days as I was rushing to redraw. Please read the last page for the next chapter for news and what this week gave me.

@KreamPunk From what I've seen (got 84 and 85 translated), It gets worse then hilarious.

@Kaiser92 I wish I found the artist's page earlier, this is a treasure trove of wonderful bonus artwork.

@ElBichoRaro I told you on Discord, they use that tactic down here but it's being fazed out as some leave marks and is considered child abuse. So it's not used down here as much. Now it's psychological warfare.

@Goldni Playing to her strengths.

@BanditHadron The dice gods have chosen your comment. May I use it?

@mikeceara I personally don't think that's sexy at all. It's amazing how our sense of comedy has changed and our sense of sex appeal since the 90s. Seriously, watch any comedy show from the 90s (preferably not one you have seen) and see how much you laugh. Usually, it's less than what you would have before.

@Seraphus Yeah, if she believes that having a tennis ball rub against someone considered love, that's BDSM. She's playing the part of a Dom but a huge part of me thinks she's a switch.

@koikun same here. I do read Yuri from time to time but the ones that make me stick around are the ones that are healthy, romantic manga. I've run across a few but my memory escapes me right now. Still, a healthy romantic Yuri is a good read. It's not hard to put any gender in that equation which makes it more enjoyable sometimes. I rather have that than this. But remember, the 90s. They were fucked up times changing into better times.

@andrmnh Well, Good news. The arc SHOULD be done after chapter 86, I think. Well, just read the credits for the last page of the next chapter. It wasn't hard to keep going on because it gets better and weirder. Think Cupping Therapy and hickies.

@Tbird90677 I just hope she's not going to be a reoccurring character but a gut feeling says she is. Hopefully, the assault by tennis ball dies after this arc.

@Missingno_force Hehehe, keep reading. It gets good!

@moel I agree that big breasts can be both good and bad things. I know there are health risks and psychological damage. I'm glad to hear she managed to find a "happy medium" for her back pain.

Users who are viewing this thread