Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 90 - An Erroneous Evening

Group Leader
Please note discord link invite died again. Jesus christ. Here's the new one. https://discord.gg/BEgvnBu

I am very, very mad. I mean, Edo is pretty upright and honorable here, but this is just wrong. Especially since I have a feeling that this really is just a stunt she pulled. And why the f would you even keep a pube in your mouth for that long? I get that she coughed it up, but seriously? Don't you feel something like that much earlier? Plus she basically forced him to drink much more than he wanted. I don't like these developments at all.

That being said, thank you v much for this massive drop and a happy 4th of July when it does come!

The triple chapter release was a nice surprise this morning. Thanks very much, SG.

I didn't expect the foreshadowing from the previous chapter to kick in so quickly.

Double-page supporter
I wish I could punch Kouno. She's always teased him and now this? For real?

Also, I don't drink alcohol, so nope.

Thanks for triple chapter, poor wakamiya 😭😂😂😂
Hope you and your family are well

Dex-chan lover
Ive been blacked out drunk before.

According to my friends they couldnt tell that i was out, cause it sounded like i suddenly sobered up. The last thing i usually remember is telling people im about to pass out. No experiences of waking up in bed with someone with no memory like in these situations, if there was anyone i wanted to sleep with, there was always a clear yes or no from them, along with a good idea of what happened if yes, drunk or not.

Dex-chan lover
10/10 for responsible behavior.
Minus several million for compassion.

@saintguardian I've never been blackout drunk, honestly. I used to drink, and I drinked a LOT for a while, but... while I have been unable to walk, been unable to sing (and I'm a musician!), and have been so hungover I couldn't walk for a day from being sick... the closest I have come was that I drank until I was suddenly stone cold sober.
Had 8 AMFs that night, and when I hit number 9, I was suddenly sober. I took it as a hint, and stopped drinking for a month; only drank to the level of "Fun Seraph" after that.

Dex-chan lover
I have never blacked out when drunk so I'm skeptical of the phenomenon even being real. I bet everyone who claims they blacked out are embarrassed of their behavior and don't want to be held responsible for their drunk actions. But that shit doesn't fly in court so...

Edo's naivete getting him in some trouble here. It was a funny way to continue from what I think was a bad situation.
Real question, why is it, in america, that a man is expected to maintain absolute control of himself with a woman while drunk, while women can claim assault because she was drunk? Women can be predators and I think the one Edo woke up with is overtly predatory towards him.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, dear. Edo's a little TOO serious on this. I feel really bad for Wakamiya right now.

I've been drunk twice in my life - the first time I got into a bar fight AND threw a man into a harbour, and the second time was a (frankly) very unpleasurable threesome. Would not do again, and I don't even drink anymore (didn't drink much to begin with!).

@saintguardian
Thanks for your work as always!

@Cesarean-Pizza
The laws in the West are skewed to favour women in that regard, and are mostly relics of an age whereby men held a lot more power over women than in the modern age (thus the laws skewed in their favour). Nowadays, however, they mostly serve as unfair advantages in the legal system.

Aggregator gang
Haha edo hasnt done anything stupidly honest in a while so this was refreshing

This is why i will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever drink alchohol or do drugs

Group Leader
Please be aware that next chapter will be delayed until Wednesday or Thursday. Translator had scheduling conflicts and will give chapter 91 to me ASAP. Thank you.

I will still do comments on Friday as scheduled.

Group Leader
@3DrealBF I have to say that's one of the many good things about him.

@himeleth Edo does have a lot of assumptions and her side of the story to believe in.

@Nestrior I'm hoping that the next chapter will clear a LOT of things up. Maybe it will show us her being a complete idiot while drunk and she didn't do anything to Edo. Yes, I agree Edo is taking the responsibility thing more than what some people would do but this is how Edo was raised. This is him being raised by a VERY protective mother and taught her double-sided ideals. It's SCARY how double-standard the whole human nature is. Happy 4th to you too.

@Waki Your welcome. The proofreaders did a lot of work for chapters 89 and 90. They have a lot of real-life stuff that limited their time so I was a little worried we wouldn't get released on time. But that was all for naught since we are delayed anyways.

@ElBichoRaro Some people will do ANYTHING for that meal ticket. ANYTHING!

@Ren-chan I hope she gets it in the next two chapters. I haven't looked since I've been busy with real-life stuff.

@BirohVlad I'm hoping this is just a minor bump in the road compare to how many chapters are to come.

@SunSun Have to say that is probably the first time I heard someone be blackout drunk and be sober. I've always experienced someone drinks to the point they just pass out.

@Seraphus He did apologize to Wakamiya. You and SunSun seem to have the same experience with alcohol. I usually don't like that until I find someone who is willing to babysit my drunk ass.

@Pinealoupe Let's hope there is tons more laughs in future chapters.

@Cesarean-Pizza I've always heard people tell me they got blackout drunk and they don't remember anything. So I try to take their word over it since I can't prove anything. As BanditHadron says, it's favor towards women when it comes to law. Now, I DO NOT know if women can be held in the same manner if roles were reversed. I know they can't hold a marriage legally if you are drunk.

@BanditHadron I have to say that is pretty much the weirdest story I have heard about drinking. I mean the threesome and not the bar fight. I have experienced a bar fight, as in being the same room, and got everyone out when that happened.

@andrmnh I'm sure we are going to get TONS of Edo Stupidity in the future. Yes, it's boring when he's on top but his stupidity is the real humor. And their faces.

@KreamPunk Well, it's your choice. I drink rarely because of my addictive personality.

Users who are viewing this thread