Amakara Gishimai ni Hasamarete Masu - Vol. 3 Ch. 31.5 - Volume 3 Omake

Group Leader
Hey hey, thank you again for reading.

I planned to (even finished translating 3 chapters) of Yoko-san, Sugari Yoru. but sadly it has too many redraws and I can't and don't have the time do all of that, so if any of you are interested in being a jobber redrawer you can hmu on discord (Dekisugee). If there's noone, then I'll probably pick up untranslated loli hentai for my friends, or whatever takes the least amount of effort to clean because it's a pain (thanks to rai for coming back to work on 31).

See ya later
:huh:

Dex-chan lover
So in the end he is their plaything & probably won't get laid besides getting stimulation from the older sister. Can't say this is a great ending but it needed a couple of chapters for it to feel completed in my personal opinion. Thanks for translating this to completion & hope the author does another manga in the future while also committing to the ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, for an omake after ending, maybe it'd be nice to show them being wholesome while keeping it ecchi and comedic in some way

This looks like he ended up being their plaything

Dex-chan lover
Hey hey, thank you again for reading.

I planned to (even finished translating 3 chapters) of Yoko-san, Sugari Yoru. but sadly it has too many redraws and I can't and don't have the time do all of that, so if any of you are interested in being a jobber redrawer you can hmu on discord (Dekisugee). If there's noone, then I'll probably pick up untranslated loli hentai for my friends, or whatever takes the least amount of effort to clean because it's a pain (thanks to rai for coming back to work on 31).

See ya later
:huh:
Thank you so much for translating XD

Btw, was there an Omake for Volume 1 that's missing??? Or did Volume 1 just not have one???

Thank you for working on this manga, this makes me happy because it was very difficult to find the last chapter

Aggregator gang
This ending with her mom and sisters was sweet 😭
Thanks for the translation, it was pretty smooth ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread