Amakara Gishimai ni Hasamarete Masu - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
The two of them on page 10 with the expression on their faces was kinda hot not gonna lie.

Thank you for the translation (these two sweet, spicy, and snaggle-toothed step-sisters can softly bully me with to their hearts content absolutely).

Dex-chan lover
All the jokes aside. From all the previous chapter vibe, That love is not really romantic. They may say it suggestively to spice thing up, but what they say is pretty much "we will be siblings until we die".

As a fellow only male children with 2 sisters, getting toyed by them is just a fact of life. Even when i got married, have children and become a family head. For them. I'm just their "little brother" until the day i die.

Thanks for the translation, it was a nice ride.😭
image.png

yeah, perfectly normal "sibling" relationship haha. It's perfectly normal to grab your brother's cock, j-just to spice things up of course😳😳😳.

Dex-chan lover
So uh, was there any explanation at all as to why the older sister was so fixated on the brother being like a dog? Or why the little sister was so protective of her hair ornament?

It felt like there was some sort of traumatic back story to the sisters that never got explained.

Group Leader
So uh, was there any explanation at all as to why the older sister was so fixated on the brother being like a dog? Or why the little sister was so protective of her hair ornament?

It felt like there was some sort of traumatic back story to the sisters that never got explained.
Kaho's hairpin is from her dad as explained in chapter 17. As for Suzuho, she just thinks Takashi is cute lol

Dex-chan lover
I'd love for a timeskip showing the three of them kissing and having sex, but I guess this has to suffice.

Dex-chan lover
Kaho's hairpin is from her dad as explained in chapter 17. As for Suzuho, she just thinks Takashi is cute lol
Oh right, forgot about that for the hairpin.

But for the older sister, it felt like (to me at least) there was some sort of implied darkness whenever she wanted to treat MC like a dog but she held herself back at the beginning. I was assuming we would get an explanation for that but we never did.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up and getting it to the end. I'm definitely not reading that as a familial ending, give it some time (enough for Kaho to get legal) and it'll be threesome time.

Dex-chan lover
Dude I swear I read the ero novel version of this, but can't find it. Or maybe the artist is also an ero doujin artist?

Dex-chan lover
Why did i even read this..
It was not good, that's for sure..🧐

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread