Amanchu!

Dex-chan lover
I went digging for about half an hour and it looks like the only way to obtain a raw to edit would be to purchase an official copy and scanning it for oneself.
It is obnoxiously difficult to find the ol' yar har sites in Japanese.
MangaFire seems to have all of them, but watermarked for some pages. Though the official digital volumes are fairly cheap at ~600 yen a pop.

If only Google's image translate was a bit better for this stuff as far as Japanese goes...

Group Leader
MangaFire seems to have all of them, but watermarked for some pages. Though the official digital volumes are fairly cheap at ~600 yen a pop.

If only Google's image translate was a bit better for this stuff as far as Japanese goes...
Actual hero!
Thank you very much!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm not sure yet.
I'll probably start reading the English version at some point and decide from there.
It also obviously depends on if the chapters seem like a pain to edit, I'm no good at redrawing stuff for example.
Ok, thanks for replying.

I went digging for about half an hour and it looks like the only way to obtain a raw to edit would be to purchase an official copy and scanning it for oneself.
It is obnoxiously difficult to find the ol' yar har sites in Japanese.
Is that so? as it turns out, I've found the raws up to volume 17 (which I think is the rest of the story) on one site, and the files seemed fine, though a proper quality check would be needed (some pages were out of order when I read the raws, but it could've just been my device that messed the page order up.) not sure if i'm allowed to say a site's name, so if anyone would like to know where I found it, you can message me. also not sure how quick i'll be with replying, though 👺

Users who are viewing this thread