Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 230 - Confirmation

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps it is a translation thing, but the irony in being called “idiots” by idiots is really funny.

Contributor
@phil777
Can't be that different from those contests some harem mangas make where the girls arbitrarily decide the MC is the prize without his own consent.
Right, but in this case, Manabu (MC) isn't even shown to be the least bit romantically interested in Yukino (Gyaru), unlike the harem manga example, where all the participating love interests are, well, interested.

Dex-chan lover
Next episode: Manabu risks his life by climbing up the outside of the ferris wheel to save Amano, who's hanging upside down by her slowly unraveling skirt. Gyaru sees the true love there and retreats. Other guy confesses and gets shot down instantly.

THE END. No moral.

Dex-chan lover
It's been years with his friend and nothing has happened, he's better with the new girl.

Dex-chan lover
Manabu reminds of me singer of AKG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmeudwRMrsU

Dex-chan lover
Lol, both gyaru and her friend are in for a bad time. Honestly I'm not really a fan of either of the characters tbh

@talas I dont't think that gives Amano enough credit, she's been the source of all of Manabu's personal growth ever since the eraser thing, till now with her achieving highly in kendo and making him get serious about academics. She quite literally makes him into a better person. They've had progress, just more personal growth that's slowly turning into romantic growth

i can't believe i'm gonna have to watch the gyaru side heroine lose in 2 different manga

I think people don't realize why we're complaining about the new arc.

The new arc is not bad by any means, the problem is. After damn near 150+ chapters of mild or next to no progress with the two main characters. They place in a new character to rush development and I'm guessing there is a reason for this because like in most manga like this and once it draws on too long w no development eventually people stop reading since it never really gets anywhere.

But it's mostly like where was this like 100 chapters ago why bring it up now? That's the issue, where was this plot development when you know needed it like 100 chapters ago.

Still a good arc but you can see why some people don't like it, it's like sorta outta right field and shit to make drama between the two main characters but if we're being honest here Amano is still going to win regardless. So why even bother bring the secondary female character you know?

The first time I saw her I thought this girl will make both of them end up being a couple and she will see her childhood friend in another way it would be something similar to but in the opposite version to megu and manabu and that is what ends up happening please! !! Give me a story or plot twist if not this is more boring than seeing a man sweeping...

this game was rigged from the start
why not just get it over with and we skip to the end?
if she was introduced 150 ch earlier there might had been very very slim delusion chance
but this is way too late

Dex-chan lover
People here being polarized with the development and here I'm just rollin with the flex mah boi Shindou Manabu keeps showing.

Users who are viewing this thread