Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 230 - Confirmation

Fed-Kun's army
Unneeded rival, We were getting somewhere when Amano moved in; I didn't wait 200 chapters for a rival.

Dex-chan lover
3anur1.png

Man, Just think if Amano and Makishima both admitted they loved their actual crushes and worked together to make it happen with each other, but then they started to fall for each other.....oh wait, that ToraDora a much better manga XD

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just waiting for the NTR. Wouldn't be any good for this, but I'm still waiting for it.

Dex-chan lover
It could've gone in so many different ways, but author choose the most common boring route... Sad 😪

Dex-chan lover
I love her.
Too bad she doesnt have a chance....
Author should make a "what if" route after Amano

Dex-chan lover
People keep complaining while the manga has gotten interesting for the first time in over 200 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
220+ chapters just to introduce a love rival, ahahaha what a hack

Dex-chan lover
When best girl is confirmed love rival but she'll never win 😭
Plz don't do that on the floor though, use a restroom to relieve yourself

Fed-Kun's army
mc helps amano get it loose but they get stuck inside and still make absolutely no progress, calling it now

Contributor
Gyaru winning the Manabu Bowl would be the best ending.

It would show you can't ecpect one person to always stay with ypu if you do absolutely 0 EFFORT to progress your relationship to the next stade.

Fuck Amano, she's just a bland character.

Man,if Yukkii doesn't win this then that's gotta be one of the most disappointing endings ever.
There is literally little to no progress in all 200 chapters until a rival comes along.All the 200 chapters felt like fillers and this is supposed to be the actual story.That's how bland the plot is.Please let Yukkii win cuz if not then im out of here.

Users who are viewing this thread