Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 231 - The Sunset And The Ferris Wheel

Contributor
Based on the clock in the lower left hand corner (18:5X~20:0X), that actually took a little over an hour (AFTER everything was translated, of course).

GOD DAMMIT. I swear to God the reason NTR is so popular is because everyone is sick of seeing these protagonist do nothing for 200 chapters and run away as soon as they get 30 cm close to the heroine

I wish author sprinkle all these last 10-20 chapters through out the first 200 chapters instead of rushing it in one go like this

Damn dude, feels bad for gyaru. Though Author-sensei might reverse everything and protag will just say her skirt got caught and so they had to go again

Group Leader
@rhino36 Why do you hightlight the letter C every time it appears? Is there something you're doing to it?

Dex-chan lover
Dont give up so easily gyaru girl!
And please dont settle for the childhood friend who doesnt deserve you

Power Uploader
@Esper
The font I'm using is an old version of CCMeanwhile, which has tracking (spacing) issues on certain letters, but it's much more pronounced on Cs and Ss.
caKm7tk.png

There's an updated version with fixed tracking (and "manga" symbols like hearts and starts), but it's $139 to buy
and I can't find a pirate version of that new version

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else think that Yuki (gyaru) isn't tearing up, it's just the sun reflecting light off of her eyeballs, typical anime/manga eyes gleaming or whatever?

Users who are viewing this thread