Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 231 - The Sunset And The Ferris Wheel

Double-page supporter
I'll never understand the mindset of girls in these sugary romance manga.
"He went on the Ferris wheel with her; the light of my love has been snuffed out before it could grow."

He doesn't "like" either of these girls. He's still chasing his dream girl. He wasn't acting sheepish on the Ferris wheel to hide his attraction to Amano, he was just embarrassed to be in that situation.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the childhood friends don't end up together lol it'd be so sad

@MrMcNasty he clearly likes Amano but he's still being a prideful cunt and won't admit it

Dex-chan lover
How hard is it to type "Amano's skirt got stuck on the door, I'm helping unstick it"?

Dex-chan lover
That kabedon + thigh grab, tho. Wooh, gettin hot in there.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah-yeah, mr. Author, we still need to solve 'The eraser at the exam' thingy. We understand.

Dex-chan lover
At this point it’s just watching ur usual blue balling couple and now they added a ntr couple like, what y’all want more ? Another 100 chapter ?

Group Leader
@rhino36 I always used WildWords back when I was typesetting. It was a nice free manga-style font without any spacing issues (that I remember).

Power Uploader
@Esper
I've used WW for a while, and it's not a "free font" btw, it's a Comicraft font, just like the one I'm using for this. It's just pirated to hell and back.

Group Leader
@rhino36 Well then the "free font" website I downloaded it from lied to me. Shame that people tell lies on the Internet.

I’m just tired of this. I like this manga, but man, I’m really tired of them still not moving any further

you guys did this to yourselves, you knew where this was going. Amano ftw btw.

Users who are viewing this thread