Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 232 - Individual Evenings

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't really care for the dude childhood friend, like at all, but you got to feel for the guy at this point. Like the author had the perfect chance in 230, for the dude to protect come out of nowhere and defend the gyaru, so that he could wrap this whole ridiculous love square arc up.

Double-page supporter
The other childhood friend simped himself into that corner he copied her way too much.

Dex-chan lover
Who's ready for 50 more chapters of the status quo before we see some significant progress (LOL)?

Dex-chan lover
Amano ship has gained 5 new sails. Gyaru ship found sunk at the harbor.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... this is the plot now.

Amano should just win. The story doesn't have to end when the romance is decided.

anf

Aggregator gang
Honestly I'm not even really sure what the point of this arc is. I guess it's to introduce new characters, but it feels pretty pointless to make it romance related when it's 100% assured that Megumi is gonna end up with Shindou. I mean, the author isn't even pretending like Shindou is interested in the new girl.
Adding more characters can be fun but this way is just pointless suffering for the new characters.

Dex-chan lover
That credit page lol. Almost makes me forget about all the sad friendzoning going on in this chapter

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru's friend is the single blandest manga character I've seen in a while
Dude just....exists I guess?
Can't get more boring or uninteresting than that

Double-page supporter
And nothing was concluded and everything went back to normal, good ol' amano

For the credit page, did dropout has a fight with JB or something? I'm a bit lost

Dex-chan lover
@PlanOfInaction I snorted at the credit page. I don't know much about scanlator drama, but i found it entertaining.
Thanks for the chapter, #dropout, here's hopin' the love triangle gets us some progress

Dex-chan lover
Something happened with JB? Is that why we got five versions of the same Kaguya chapter in one day?

Users who are viewing this thread