Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 232 - Individual Evenings

Dex-chan lover
If she doesn't stay with Manabu then she ends up with her childhood friend? That way he would be a consolation prize? I prefer him to date a friend of Amano's. It could be the aggressive girl of kendo or the tall girl of volei.

Fed-Kun's army
@LygarX "to be fair, he didn't deserve her. just following her and simping like that with no personality of your own. of course she will gravitate towards a man like shidou who has drive towards something. he saved and protected her heart from villains that sought to crush it. of course she has fallen for him."

Agreed, the simp doesn't deserve her just like Amano doesn't deserve Shindou (she's never made an outright aggressive move towards him... at least enough to get past his denseness). Shindou is a simp too, the only reason he'll get Amano is because the author wrote it that way... unless the author dies mysteriously unable to finish this work (like on Monty Python's "Holy Grail" with the animator dying of a fatal heart attack...).

Dex-chan lover
That first page, that dude's neck is screwed 😦

also ouch, I was joking before but damn I did not expect this manga to become NTR

Dex-chan lover
mah-heart.png

Ryou : What have I done?

Does this mean the next arc will be Shindou re-meets his old crush? Aka the reason why he wanted to pursue a nice university in the first place.

Hopefully Ryou will be there for that interaction and can learn from Shindou that: even though Shindou started to pursue university because of [girl], you can still learn why you’d want to pursue it for yourself. It took Shindou up until recently to even think of what he’d do for/after college, and that was with Amano’s help too.

Dex-chan lover
People said that they wanted Manabu to get NTR'd but he's the one who came out the happiest out of this ordeal.
@onepunchman jaiminisbox, a scanlation group.
@edelgard Taking all their stuff away from here to drive traffic over to their website for ad revenue? Then claimed moral superiority over it. And now after their death they're asking people not to re-upload their scans on any other websites out of "respect"? I despise JB so goddamn much. I didn't like Mangastream much either, but I was sadder over their deaths than JB. MangaPlus is already all WSJ stuff and their Young Jump stuff is so popular that they'll get picked up immediately by someone else anyways.

JB is jaminisbox, they started out good but became snipers and assholes. They're even trying to say aggregators shouldn't use their scans because morality, because using the stuff they themselves stole in the first place would be stealing.

Contributor
F...uck Jaiminibox.

Their tantrum was the worst with what happened here.

Good riddance.

Dex-chan lover
If people think Manabu is gonna get NTR’d, they got another thing coming. When he was thinking back on the good memories he made that day, they were all about Amano. Gyaru didnt show up in any of them

Users who are viewing this thread