Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 234 - Their Relationship

Dex-chan lover
I like the gyaru, she knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go for it
But man oh man, if it meant not having to see that boring dude's face ever again I'd be fine with the author completely forgetting about her

Dont worry guys, this manga just about romcom. Btw, all of this happen because of that guys, is better you dont invite manabu and megumi during the date, you should go with her alone and now what just happen? You create more problem. Thats pity

This guy better do something to get Manabu back into Megumi, I don't want this shit to go on forever, it's just going to hurt more.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the time capsule contains something that will kickstart the love between Manabu and Megumi.

Dex-chan lover
It's your own fault dumbass. Take the L and move on. She will be to when he rejects her

If this was a dark manga, he would've killed him or suicidedededded and that wouldve been 10x better than this shit

Dex-chan lover
Those are the eyes of someone that decided to grab an axe, not even in the yandere sense, he just wants the axe to talk.

Dex-chan lover
When Makuun is teacher, Amano ass will be used during circumference calculation classes?

Dex-chan lover
I hate that this gyaru bitch got so much screen time. For gods sake, manga title is "Amano Megumi", not "Maa-kun and THOT", i want my goddess Amano, not this hypocrite bitch who name i dont even wanna try to remember
@SammyFan im with you

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that the gyaru hasn't done anything wrong people
She isn't a bitch/thot/whatever, just a girl who has a crush on someone and wants to take her chance
Nothing wrong with that

Users who are viewing this thread