Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 236 - Leg Massage

almost 250 chapters in

one wonders when maa-kun will 'get it'

and its also 236 chapters....holy shit jus get to the end already...

Dex-chan lover
Am I supposed to root for the childhood friend? Because I don't give a shit. Lose and move on. The gyaru can find someone else

i thought he upgraded himself as a simp. but, based on fujishiro said, he's like his old self,
so he's not upgraded, just reverted to his old simp way

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, so Gyaru x Ryou is gonna sail after all. Kinda wanted them both to move on but whatever, who really cares.

Dex-chan lover
@dend08

He is not conpeting with her. He is actually competing with manabu.. literally this bitch will look at him when she realizes he stoped trying to compete with her and set some new goals not related to her directly

Dex-chan lover
Something will come up with the gyaru girl on Saturday. Manabu will have to choose which girl to disappoint (it'll be the gyaru) and/or will barely make it to the tournament. Mark it.

Fed-Kun's army
At the very least Ryou isn't blaming anyone but himself to stand at the spot regarding Yukkii, and instead buckles up and tries to fix that.

Dex-chan lover
It's like these new characters came in with their own plot and drama and they're just gonna conclude it on their own without the main cast having anything to do with it the entire time.

Users who are viewing this thread