Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 238 - The Tournament Begins

Dex-chan lover
Thank god she didnt invite herself in with Shindou, as I expected from previous chapter

Dex-chan lover
im just glad there was no drama set up that can be avoided just by talking with each other. those are the annoying ones.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, can sort of relate to Gyaru girl
My parents were kinda like that to my sis when she wanted to cut her hair short of dye her hair,
They're good parents all around, but it's the small things that they seem to nitpick on like getting a tattoo so minuscule its impossible to see
They just can't break their own world view of how precious their children are and forget that we've grown up from that.

Dex-chan lover
Thankfully tournament arcs in this series lasts about 2 chapters and this tournament doesn't even have a rival in it so it may last even 1 chapter.

Ugh, talk about unsupportive parents. Not everyone is lucky to have parents that like your friends as well.

Contributor
Idc what you say, Yuuki is a good character.

Too bad she wasnt here 200 chapters ago.

I'm not sure I like this dynamic tbh. It feels weird to me to change the style of the manga so drastically 200 chapters in when people have clearly shown they liked the old style. I still think this will be a temporary thing but Yuuki has been here for a while and I haven't enjoyed it. Idk in a manga that's supposed to be about an unpopular down in the dumps main character who gets lucky and gets the attention of an attractive girl, adding another girl that's all over Shindou seems like a bit too much, and the reasons she likes him are a bit weird tbh (first guy to support me in my life except for the other guy that's been supporting me all my life??).

Other people seem to be enjoying it though so I guess it's not all bad.

Thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread