Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 238 - The Tournament Begins

@Reon well, the author take the initiative to follow komi-san manga steps. that is adding a gyaru to the storyline, however, the author might not have thought about it before so it just feel like it was rushed, and no emotion involved at all, im myself still happy with the recent changes, but ofcourse, it did feel like a rush to me

@Stevostin unfort they are covered by the Fog of War. And never get tired of the THICC-ness no matter how many chapters there are. Oh.. and yea progress and stuff. LOL who reads this for the progress?

Fed-Kun's army
I hope her parents never make a major appearance, that type of character is very irritating. Overprotective to the level of it no longer being qualified as that. Currently reading another manga with a character like that but she has a decent reason for it.

Dex-chan lover
Her classmates complain about her being a gyaru.
Her teachers complain about her being a gyaru.
Her parents complain about her being a gyaru.

My god, they treat her like she is a mass killer or something.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna lie ... Gyaru girl is nice (and by nice I mean sexy/cute) but she's NOT Megumi Nice. If Megumi didn't exist I would be cheering for her but right now the heffer needs to step off and let the THICCNESS prevail.

After seeing what other people have to say about Yuuki, and as someone who just caught up on this manga after reading it for the past week or so, Yuuki getting introduced actually felt pretty natural to me. The story was starting to get stale, and there weren't many places for it to go if the status quo was upheld. (There's only so many times you can have chapters dedicated to just Manabu getting flustered over Amano showing him her panties by accident in a row).

Yuuki being introduced is a consequence of Manabu being more honest with himself, and becoming more outgoing as an individual. He's not just some shut-in that tries to keep to himself anymore; he's actually going out there and expressing himself to more people than just Amano now. So it stands to reason that someone besides Amano can take an interest in him. Kindness is attractive (unlike simping, looking at you, Ryou the yandere)

Group Leader
@Kestune I agree about that kindness is attractive one time I help out a girl just a small problem next thing you know she start to like me and even confessed but I didn't go out at that time I was so into online gaming specially DOTA 2 i loose fouce on other stuff around me

Users who are viewing this thread