Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 239 - Megumi's Struggles

Fed-Kun's army
Gyaru's mom is in hospital (overwork probably) and Maa-kun being the nice guy he is, went to the hospital along with gyaru.

Looks like it's time to drop another series. Why you gotta do shit like this author? Completely fking dumb

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this kind of forced drama. Like, sure, life gets in the way sometimes. It doesn't get in the way all the time at such inconvenient moments!

I also hate how the author just threw the individual competition away. I'm pretty sure that irl, colleges would care quite a lot about those results in determining recommendations. Leading a team is great, but you're not going to show up your 1st year and lead a team--you're going to be an individual helping your team win! Megu should've been improving as an individual and this is a sign that she hasn't--wasn't there only one person in the prefecture that could beat her last tournament, and wasn't it the gorilla? Top 4 in the prefecture isn't bad or anything but as far as college admissions for athletics go, I don't see why it'd get you into a Tokyo school from Kanagawa.

Dex-chan lover
Will the author stop forcing the gyaru chick? She has literally 0 chance to win and I don't think anyone actually cares that much for her

Fed-Kun's army
@beperov I care, but I know what you mean, tho. I guess she was a plot device at some point, but now is just a character the author wants for us to sympathize with and care for. This manga was never meant to have a harem or love triangle type of romance, so I also don't understand the reason why the author wants to develop the gyaru girl. I do like her, though, but like you said, she has 0 chance of winning, so she is just better off as a side character with her own romance going on with someone else, like Amano's blonde friend.

Fed-Kun's army
ok.. yes she's a crappy forced character and we all hate her.. and you're all saying this wasn't meant to be a love triangle..
BUT DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE REASON WHY HE'S AIMING FOR TOUDAI IN THE FIRST PLACE???
Where's that girl? The other "M" and the whole eraser thing story line? They should have developed that a lot harder.
This feels like Toriyama forgetting about Launch 😣

Dex-chan lover
honestly those socks, if you can them that are fucking UGLY. idk why anyone should wear them willingly

ok this manga was boring foward the chapter 150, the same joke its ok for a while but now its so boring, i liked in the first chapters but now this is bullshit.

only drama here, ecchi moment there, romence in other side... this is a wasted formula and now its not more funny.

this is not a kare kano, its only a joke for nudist and a voyeur.

Dex-chan lover
RIP MAAKUN. HE HAS CANCER FROM ALL THE BLUEBALLING

Dex-chan lover
@mayo and he earned that cancer because he did it to himself.
@ElfWastaken Because she is a rebellious delinquent and a proud defender of her status as worst girl.

Dex-chan lover
She set up the hospital flag with the acknowledgement comment. She probably collapsed or maybe her mom collapsed.

Users who are viewing this thread