Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 242 - For Couples Only

Dex-chan lover
i'm confused. how did a $40 meal turn into a $100 meal (going on the assumption that 1k yen is $10 us)
@Mangon

I think it was implying that 1980 yen was all Amano had on her, which was why Shindou then told her not to worry as he had saved up.

Man in all this mangas comment sections complaining about relationship progress like you read 242 chapters of this women leaving gaps for the romance part. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Can't say that I've seen a proper Shindou/Megumi chapter in a long time. Actually went two chapters without mentioning anything about studying for uni.

What? The girl’s mother is just completely fine after a stroke? That’s a life changing injury.

Dex-chan lover
@blazecam Maybe it not a real stroke. There's a condition called Transient ishemic Attack, basically a mini temporary (usually resolve spontaneously less than 7 hours) stroke.

Dex-chan lover
10500 yen= 85 euros. that's how much I spend on food for a month.
I dont think ill ever spend that much money on someone for a date, well not now when im still poor, but maybe in the future .

Double-page supporter
about 101 US bucks. Not out of the question for a fancy restaurant, but it would be a lot for two people.

Power Uploader
I don't understand why you people keep saying 100$ for 2 people is expensive. Last time I went to a dine-in restaurant, I had a 80$. Surf-n-Turf (filet mignon, shrimp, and lobster) and a few drinks. 50$ is cheap.

Dex-chan lover
about 101 US bucks. Not out of the question for a fancy restaurant, but it would be a lot for two people.

Some people in this thread are either teenagers or live in the middle of nowhere and have literally no idea what a fancy restaurant even is.

A real fancy restaurant. Like actual high-class fancy. Easily $200 per person.

A "nice" restaurant in a city, $50 a person after tax but before tip is normal.

In Japan, there's no tipping, and the taxes are rolled into the base price for presentation. The fact that there's no tipping doesn't make the meal cheaper; on the contrary, because restaurants have to pay their staff a living wage, the base meals are more expensive.

At gyu-kaku in the US, the cheapest buffet is $35 per person, the most expensive is $60.

At a random yakiniku shop in Kanagawa, an all you can eat buffet at 5000 yen per person isn't super cheap but it's also not super expensive. It's perfectly ordinary. If they lived in Tokyo it'd be FAR more. Luckily for them, they don't!

A yakiniku buffet isn't some stupid pop-up Chinese buffet. It's all you can eat high-quality meat that you get to cook yourself. You're paying for the experience in addition to the quality.

Anyway, given Amano's established appetite, I am quite glad that they went to an all-you-can-eat place. Avoids the unnecessary drama of "I said I'd pay, but she took advantage of it and ordered way too much!" No, this way, she eats her fill no matter what and it's fine. A bit pricey for a high school student, sure, but it at least doesn't scale with her appetite. Some good writing for once.

Dex-chan lover
That was NOT ... I repeat NOT Progress. If that were actual progress it would have been followed by one or more participants actually admitting that they Like the other. We now return you to your regularly scheduled molasses ... I mean manga. It was CUTE as hell though.

Yeah this is good,but damn I want a fucking progress of this two

Users who are viewing this thread