Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 244 - So Noble, It's Blinding

Dex-chan lover
The author literally had sumo wrestlers appear out of nowhere to pull Shindou away, he's outright telling us that he has no intention of developing their relationship, at this point, I'm happy that he's outright saying it. Fuck it, just give me more fanaervice, I honestly don't even care about the plot anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Some might call that progress ... Progress ... lololololololol. I call it regress ... Because she STILL can't be honest when she thinks he's not around. Loved the fan service though ... A++.

I'm tired and dumb. I know the credits page has to do with DBZ, but I don't get it. Can someone explain?

@DudesInCapes

Namek arc of DBZ's anime was dragged dozens of episodes with repeated fight scenes and lot of unnecessary drama to stall the production of new episodes...

So, every dragged arc of a japanese anime or manga can be related to the Namek arc...

Double-page supporter
In an interview the author said he just want to draw butts when writing this.
Imagine not going for ecchi instead of romance from the start lol.

Group Leader
"I hate progress!" -author probably

Honestly I'm just here for the art at this point

Double-page supporter
"Which do you prefer: the curvy, sporty girl or the smart gyaru?"

"I'll take your whole stock, thanks."

The author literally had sumo wrestlers appear out of nowhere to pull Shindou away

I genuinely laughed at page 3. That was so fucking stupid lmao

So the gyiru still thinks she is in the competition huh read the title you stupid duck. It's called Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! .huh rivvall

Users who are viewing this thread