Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 244 - So Noble, It's Blinding

"Like the same thing"...
For those who still new in romcom, probably didn't understood the real meaning of that words

Double-page supporter
It's a pretty selfish thing to request, but it would be awesome if Amano had more muscle definition. She's by no means fat, but her body isn't very toned for an athlete.
Megumi, on the otherhand, has some THICC thighs for a girl who doesn't exercise regularly.

@Abedeus
Do yourself a favor and never look up the doujins for this manga... THEY'RE ALL NTR. EVERY LAST ONE.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty even if she has a bit of chunk from her avaricious appetite she should be pretty muscular imo like the tanned muscular bob cut girl in her kendo club

VIP
amano herself didn't realize her own feelings. this going to be hard.

Double-page supporter
@kuma
It's gonna take another 240 chapters before Amano even realizes her feelings.
Any emotional attachment you will have to this manga will be long dead by then.

They are both great girls, it will be cruel when he has to choose... Unless harem is an option, but I doubt it. Don't care much about the other guy aiming for the gyaru, he is earnest and a hard worker but meh.

Dex-chan lover
@MrMcNasty

Yeah, I know unfortunately. I've learned that the lewder the base manga, the higher chance of it having only shitty NTR doujins released.

Dex-chan lover
I dont care if they ever speak frankly about their feelings. That means it's the end of the series as nothing else matters. I'm here for T&A, mostly A. Stretch if out as much you want.

Double-page supporter
@Abedeus
As long as there is a market for shitty NTR doujins, humanity will never become an interplanetary race. But that's just my personal opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

Fed-Kun's army
Not surprised in the slightest Megumi answered like that. Shindou must have pretty bad luck since he by chance encountered those two when he absolutely didn't want to, and the fact that he had to miss her most important Kendo match. But more notably when he got owned by sumos. The end of the last arc has started to make me feel sorry for him in some ways.

Users who are viewing this thread