Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 245 - Their Encouragements

Dex-chan lover
Lol manabu is an actual dumbass. Or he was pretending to be studying all this time

Fed-Kun's army
@smegmo-the-unclean I feel like that's not completely true, but that's why he's studying so much because he isn't naturally gifted. Working really hard at something he's bad at.

Dex-chan lover
How the heck is manabu getting low grade while we see the dude studying everyday?

This better get back to purely shindouxmegumi soon. This typical rom-com crap i get already.

Dex-chan lover
@baconcat welcome to how utterly fucking retarded the academic exam system can be. Where I'm from grades have a maximum number of allocations... that means two people could get quite literally the exact same score in a test but one will get an A and the other will get a C just because the second person has a surname in the later half of the alphabet so all the As and Bs that they are allowed to give out for that year have been used up... yes this is an actual thing.

Guys, 40% it's not his grade as in 40/100. That's the percentage where he ranks between all the other students in the mock exam. It's like it was counted from the bottom but with percentages (stupid, I know). Like, imagine there are 100 students in the mock exam. Manabu is in 60th-61st place. Let's remember he's in a super competitive cram school at the moment. He is smart and puts a lot of effot in his studies, but the competence to get in Tokyo U. is fucking fierce.

Aggregator gang
I stopped reading this several months ago cuz I got bored with the limbo in progress between the two. Can someone tell me if anything has happened between these two yet?

Aggregator gang
@Mielly You're just now figuring that out? The gyaru chick has been a genius since she first appeared...why are you just now noticing? :/

Dex-chan lover
It's not just his C vs her A. It's his C in HUMANITIES vs her A in SCIENCE.

It's like him barely not having the level to play in a married vs singles football match while she is at the top of to a pro team LOL

Dex-chan lover
zAxfQEW.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Bruh
Manabu, who is seen studying almost all the time. Is already losing to someone who started a few days ago 😂

Users who are viewing this thread