Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 248 - An Exciting Study Group

Dex-chan lover
I started reading this around 120 which looking back was over 3 years ago...

I am FUCKING DONE. So many Manga just get axed the second any progress is made, and we just get this bullshit over and over again.

I just complain and complain and I just need to find something else. Because this is not for me I'm realizing. I HATE, FUCKING HATE, this will they won't they. Maybe I got too old for it but seriously this is driving me up the wall.

Not just in this manga but in so many manga's that I read I just feel like there is a stagnation in the Male Targeted romance. They treat male viewers as if a little tit's and ass will suffice, and axe the series the second they even get close to a kiss. A MC will have made the main girl cum by accidentally falling on his face 50x before he even holds her hand. And in Non-ecchi, side characters only get progress because no MC can fall in love until the final chapter Time Skip bullshit.

I'm done, I'm going to Shoujo-land where they fall in love 5 chapters in. Anyone have any Ecchi Shoujo's they recommend? Preferably staring a female, I prefer them as the MC.

Aggregator gang
i dont think i changed glasses for 11 years. every time I go for new ones, they end up too powerful and give me a headache. I see too much detail and I don't need that much.

Group Leader
Here I thought me wearing the same glasses for 2 years was insane enough already

Aggregator gang
Isn't she already getting over shindou already in the last chapter? Or did I miss something?

And where is my weekly over-detailed amano's buttshots? That shot in page 2 is barely enough smh

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What did you do to your glasses, uploader? Why has it taken 4 years?

Maa-kun without glasses and his eyes closed looks really cool, I'll give him that.

Dex-chan lover
Are you a gal character? Is your manga published in Shonen Sunday magazine? Bad news. You will lose to the girl who has the name in the manga title.

ahh that last page. She is so, so pretty...
cant shindou have both, please?

Users who are viewing this thread