Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 250 - Cross Counter

Dex-chan lover
Why would a med school exam problem have math in it lmao

I'm IN med school and I haven't touched math in 6 years

Edit: Well alright, not math involving factorization & stuff. It's mostly flow dynamics and gas law calculations.

Manabu whole character is kinda making fun of the Japanese education system. You must study to succeed. Though all the girls around him are able to breeze through it. Wonder if this is going to end with the big upset of him not making it to to Tokyo U at the end of it all. Because... well he's just not that smart even though he studies all the time.

Aggregator gang
@kojiro481 Well, a lot of Manabu's problem is that Megumi's constantly distracting him and that he can't concentrate on studying because of her "openings". I mean, it's been the premise since the beginning and is in the title of the manga... (which just shows how her living with him now is just going to make it even more hard...err...difficult for him)

im calling it now.

Mananu is gonna fail at getting into tokyo uni despite his "best" efforts including going to cram school and now having a support group in yuuki and childhood friend / ntr plot device ryouchin. Megumin and Yuuki are going to pass into getting where they want to go university wise respectively (yuuki with her good scores, and megu with her sports achivements)

what does this mean for manabu? aside from the fact that going to tokyo uni just to be a teacher (or something along those lines) is such a waste. i think it will make him reflect on why he even decided to do this in the first place. did he not want to become successful academically and get into tokyo uni all to impress his "crush". (and i say that in air quotes because we all know he truly likes megu more, and its been a while since we last saw mikawa). Manabu will realize then (at least, i hope the author hopefully takes it this way) that failing is a part of being human, but it makes him worth no less as a person, and he of course still has the support of megu, his friends and his family. i then think he will pursue what makes him "happy", whats been in front of him all along. Tutoring / teaching others and of course, being with Megumin as well. they inspire each other to do their best at their respective fields (ecchi gags aside).

As for Yuuki and ryouchin, i believe the typical trope of "not valuing what you had all along in front of you" will be how it plays out. after seeing manabu fail at getting into tokyo uni but still going forward and doing what he wants (what he admired from him instead of ryouchin). Like i said, i suspect ryouchin failing as well to get into tokyo uni as the author has shown how similar attempts have gone for him in the past. And, to put it simply, Amano and Megumin is the ship that was destined from the start.

Dex-chan lover
I think that equation should probably be:
3ⁿ(n+1)(n-1)

So, correct me here, k?
If we distribute
3n(n+1)(n-1), then we get...
(3n²+3)(3n²-3)... right?
Which, when we FOIL it, is:
9n⁴-9n²+9n²
Which since there is some canceling, is actually just:
9n⁴
Right?
So.... unless there is a misprinted variable, or something, there's no point in that equation. Right?
Also, somebody really should check that if they're interested, because I haven't done basic algebra like this in almost 8 years... Lol

Double-page supporter
Get yourself a friend like Misawa. Apart from the whole "watching from the bushes" thing. That's a bit wierd.

Contributor
@Seraphus
If we distribute
3n(n+1)(n-1), then we get...
(3n²+3)(3n²-3)... right?

3n(n+1)(n-1)

Distributed:
3n(n+1) = 3n2+3n, then multiply by (n-1)
OR
3n(n-1) = 3n2-3n, then multiply by (n+1)

Mistake: you distributed to both; it is not (3n)2

When we FOIL it:
(3n2+3n)(n-1) = 3n3 -3n2 +3n2 -3n, which then simplifies to 3n3-3n (since -3n2 +3n2 cancels out)

n2-1 = (n+1)(n-1) is a common quadratic

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
OOOOHHHHH! I did distribute that totally wrong! Dangit... lol...
As soon as I saw the correct FOIL, I recognized where they were going, yep; that actually makes way more sense, both mathematically, and in the context of the chapter.
Thanks for checking the work!

@SenpaiKero
You didn't know this was Mathadex?

Dex-chan lover
Readers for a long while:

AvzhqSP.png

Users who are viewing this thread