Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Ch. 254 - Shindou-kun?

Dex-chan lover
@phil777
Don't forget Shindou is the one idiot who spent all his life studying 24/7 and still gets wrecked by highschool-level math in small city cram school. Identifying hand writing must be magic to him.

Dex-chan lover
I am waiting for that small moment when she crushes his spirit saying she doesn't remember something so trivial. Dude needs to realize how much has he gained during these years and he'll lose if he keeps chasing a misguided dream.
Then again this guy is so dense that makes neutron stars look like styrofoam.

Dex-chan lover
I’m betting the illusion breaks here. Plus iirc she had a boyfriend in the chapter a while back when Amano saw her

Dex-chan lover
@Renard Hard for her to remember doing something she never did. Amano was the one who wrote on his eraser, he thought Misawa did it and fell in love with her. The entire thing is bullshit.

There she goes.
There she goes again!
Racing through my brain.
And I just can't contain.
This feeling that remains.

Dex-chan lover
Nekoguchi! You sly dog!
I been waiting for that damn eraser-kun to come back around, and here you bring up the whole thing and add the entire resolution in one chapter!
Now she just needs to tell him Megu-chan has been the one watching out the whole time, he can have his revelation, and they can ban... er... be happy with their relationship.
Shame about Gyaru-chan, but I've got an offer for her.

Dex-chan lover
Mika...who? Sorry, but this series is about thiccness, so i dont care about character without it.

@Renard she cant remember something that didnt happen.
@Mielly Tokyo U entrance exams are the same whatever the city is big or small...

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit. I was hoping she would get her huge ass stuck in the fence. Oh well, got the panty shot though.

Nowadays this mango is best for Megumi's THICCness and panties.

Dex-chan lover
@Tearsax @Darklight99
Excuse my shitty english or poor rethoric, but that's the point: even for manga norms, just writing a message in an eraser is something so vague and trivial, that giving meaning should be useless, yet our MC is stupid enought to sacrifice his youthful years and highschool life for a crumb of acknowledgment from a small town diva that barely remembers his name.
I'm no saying that he is a simp, but he clearly doesn't know how to juggle between youth and academic life.

Users who are viewing this thread