Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Can See Them

The only reason I came here was because the title had the word suki in it. False advertising 101!

Suki is Russian for bitches.

" I walk through the shadow of the valley of boobs" is that a "Gangsta's paradise" reference ?

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, she sure knows how to order him around. But she does pay him back with some nice views. ;)

@Magoo - could be, but ultimately, it's a bible reference ("Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death", https://www.biblehub.com/psalms/23-4.htm)

Group Leader
She sucked the grades out of him the same way as she'll suck him normally in the future

Holy shit, about an hour and a half of travelling to school each way? Is there literally no closer school?

Supporter
This came out in 2015?? This reads like some shit straight outta the 2000's especially with how H O R N Y generic mc-kun is

Dex-chan lover
32 is not a fail in Japan? In my country you gotta atleast get like 80 to pass a test. Is the test there really hard or is that like in the 80's or something?

domunobu I have to agree with you.

This popped up in my feeds. And it has all the artistic sensitivity of Ranma 1/2. *sighs*

A zillion chapters and no self-awareness.

Double-page supporter
this manga: *megumi is full of openings*
Also this manga:

THERE ARE NO OPENINGS

Dex-chan lover
this the type of shit people be talking about when they say manga is for perverted weeaboos

I read the comments of the manga before reading this chapter... I thought I could handle this... "WHAT THE FUCK DID I EXPECT???"

32 is a pass? boi that is straight up garbage in my country, even seventy six gives people the shivers.

Is Zegapain also a Japanese colloquialism or sumn? Such a weird way to give the anime series a nod if that was the intention lol

Users who are viewing this thread