Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 15 Ch. 142 - So that means...

Dex-chan lover
Me : why I'm still here, there's no progress until 1000000 chapters more.

Other me : look at those yo-yos

Dex-chan lover
"Feels like she's wearing nothing [at all]…" *echoes* Damn stupid sexy Megumi. X)

Dex-chan lover
After reading page 4, "What's up, Maa-kun?", I'm convinced she knows, what she is doing. With her t-shirt tugged so tight and looking over so casual (but it really didn't look that casual), she messed up. That was too crude acting.

Page 4:
U4.png

This shit is getting old, i fear that we will have actual plot development in like 2070 or something

Dex-chan lover
Now if the author have an inkling of drama planned, he will make it so that Manabu's crush are in that cram school.
Or just a fake distance crisis when the cram school are next building to the tournament.

Double-page supporter
@Qelix
Oh no, she certainly doesn't know. Manga like these rely on the fact that it's characters are utter morons. We wouldn't have this manga, manga like Hatsukoi Zombie or 95% of romance / harem / ecchi manga if the characters weren't so fucking stupid and arguably borderline mentally retarded.

The author must have been horny while making this chapter, Manabu was pitiably reactive on this one, not really cool. . .

VIP
focusing on yoyo, but those tights.. those thighs man... damn...

also drama incoming!

Users who are viewing this thread