Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 15 Ch. 148 - Secret!

Dex-chan lover
This whole "studying at all costs" gag is really irritating.
I'm gonna steal a quote I read somewhere back when this series was still in its early days:
"This guy must be the dumbest guy in the world to study all day and still seemingly making no visible progress"

Dex-chan lover
@cillbosby

i said something along those lines early on

dude is pretty fucking dumb. spends literally all his time studying, neglecting essentially every other part of his life except family work, and still has pretty shitty grades. determination is all well and good, but he's just got zero potential. amano is unironically and unsarcastically too good for him

also, jesus christ author can you not come up with ANY other gags?

i tried to stick with it, but i'm sick of hanging on for the sake of hanging on. goodbye, token story as vehicle for butts

For those of you wondering at home, Manabu's visual acuity ratio of 0.01 is the equivalent of 20/2000. In other words, to say he's as blind as a bat would be an insult to bats.

Dex-chan lover
I think page 13 is the thinnest I've seen Amano. Thanks for the translation/scanlation. You guys are great

Now his behaviour kinda annoys me. Does he have no conscientiousness? He really is irresponsible if he keeps learning instead of watching the kids...

I mean. I have bad eyesight but underwater you can see perfectly without "prescription googles". Are these even a thing? I don't get it at all

Dex-chan lover
I admit that I laughed at the blood meter. Could be an interesting idea for something rpg-esque

Dex-chan lover
ASxBkye.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread