Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 15 Ch. 148 - Secret!

Dex-chan lover
You just know life with an emotionless salaryman who does 60+ hour weeks is gonna be so much fun for bright, cheerful Megumi. Think of all the emotional and physical connections they won't be making ! So much FUN !

Dex-chan lover
Just dropped in to see where this manga is at, and I see there is still seemingly no progress in their relationship. Il come back again in 50 chapters or so.

i absolutely love the art and the characters, but i'm still so mad that no progress is being made at all.

Dex-chan lover
It's like this woman could sneeze and the slightest jiggle will send this man into a frenzy. His awareness of her is way too dam high lolol 🤣

Dex-chan lover
That guy need f**k right now. Only in this way, he can concentrate in his studies.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, yes, "protrude" was hilarious.
But people, come on - the phases of the moon don't faze me!
That one little girl hanging on Megumi's leg had huge claws. But she does it right - keep different guys on retainer for differnt jobs. :)

Dex-chan lover
1. Why is he studying instead of watching the kids and leaving it all to FMC?
2. Why does author keep repeating the same tired joke over and over, it wasn't even funny the first time.
3. The further this goes the more I feel FMC is way too good for MC, he's unironically just terrible. Studies continuously at the detriment of everything but still scores poorly yet also half dies of nose bleeds from FMC's antics (which might I add half the time these days isn't even her being lewd by accident so many times it's just her shorts showing).

Users who are viewing this thread