Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! - Vol. 19 Ch. 181 - Height Difference

Dex-chan lover
@shinketsu tell that to scientist, ask them which one is better and you'll find how surprisingly logical their answer is.

Dex-chan lover
Metric is the best system. Only like 2 countries stubbornly refuse to adopt it because they're notoriously thick-headed. :p But we love you anyways. <3

Fed-Kun's army
My dad's an engineer and prefers us standard for the advisors and organic nature of the measuring system.

That, and a very cute chapter.

Dex-chan lover
i hope this series go with the 'get together and continue the story' route like horimiya instead of the 'get together and end abruptly' like tomo...

in all honesty, tonikaku kawaii is very good, so this proves romcom can also be good even when the main couple are together...

wait wut. they never made shindou look particularly tall, nor have they made megumi look super short. There's a 25cm difference between them??? I thought maybe only 10cm diff lol

Dex-chan lover
@kornboi Yes they have, Shindou is very tall, like 185 cm, which is very high for a Japanese high schooler, Amano is average height.

185cm Indian here myself.

@havelmom
Final year high schoolers, so probably about 18.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit, I thought they'd kiss. What a let down...

@Darklight99 Ah, I live in the Netherlands so my perspective might be warped on that. ~183 cm is about average here, so "very tall" sounded a bit off to me.

Dex-chan lover
If the (dense) mountain will not come to Megumi, Megumi must go to the mountain.

Users who are viewing this thread